AT&T Store Elk Grove Laguna Gateway
|Día de la semana||Horas|
|Lunes||9:00 a. m. - 9:00 p. m.|
|Martes||9:00 a. m. - 9:00 p. m.|
|Miércoles||9:00 a. m. - 9:00 p. m.|
|Jueves||9:00 a. m. - 9:00 p. m.|
|Viernes||9:00 a. m. - 9:00 p. m.|
|Sábado||9:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Domingo||9:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
Nuestra prioridad principal es mantener a salvo a nuestros clientes, empleados y comunidades. Estas son algunas actualizaciones importantes sobre las políticas y procedimientos de nuestras tiendas. Agradecemos tu ayuda para mantener a nuestras comunidades seguras y saludables.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• Constantemente limpiamos y desinfectamos las superficies y siempre hay disponible desinfectante para los empleados y clientes.
• Se requiere el uso de mascarillas por parte de los empleados, clientes y visitantes de nuestras tiendas y se entregarán a quienes las necesiten.
• Visita nuestra página web COVID-19: nuestra respuesta para obtener la última información.
Ofertas especiales y teléfonos nuevos para Elk Grove
Planes de teléfonos prepagados
Ilimitado por $50/mesSolo abre una nueva línea en nuestro plan de $65 al mes y suscríbete al Pago automático, y ahorrarás $15 al mes. ¿Es momento de tener un plan de teléfono prepagado en Elk Grove?50.00al mes.AT&T puede reducir temporalmente las velocidades de datos cuando la red está congestionada. El cargo de servicio del primer mes y los impuestos se cobran en el momento de la compra. Cargo por activación único de $15 si se activa en una tienda. Pueden existir otras restricciones. Ver detalles
Acerca de la tienda de Elk Grove
- iPhone 12 y iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Teléfonos móviles
- Planes de servicio móvil y configuración
- Activaciones de teléfonos
- Cambio de dispositivo
- Protección de dispositivos
- Tecnología usable
- TV y entretenimiento
- Pago y configuración de factura
- Soluciones para pequeñas empresas
Teléfonos móviles, planes y accesorios
AT&T PREPAIDDisfruta de la libertad de AT&T PREPAID con planes que te permiten pagar tu uso por adelantado sin atarte a un contrato a largo plazo. Obtén llamadas y mensajes de texto ilimitados en los EE. UU. y los datos que necesitas sin contrato anual, sin verificación de crédito, con envío gratis y sin cargo por activación para pedidos por Internet. Compra teléfonos prepagados de AT&T de las primeras marcas que amas o trae tu propio dispositivo (BYOD) compatible.
SMARTPHONES POPULARESCuando estés listo para un nuevo iPhone o cualquier teléfono nuevo, AT&T lo hace más fácil. Encontrarás de todo, desde los últimos smartphones con muchas funcionalidades hasta dispositivos para enviar mensajes de texto y realizar llamadas principalmente. Escoge entre las marcas más populares como Apple, Samsung y LG, entre otras.
ACCESORIOSAT&T tiene los accesorios que necesitas para decorar y proteger tus dispositivos. Estuches resistentes y fundas elegantes para teléfonos, cargadores y baterías para tener siempre carga, y altavoces y audífonos para mantenerte conectado a tu música favorita y más. Obtén envío gratis, devoluciones gratis y recogida en la tienda; simplemente pide en línea antes de las 4 p. m. y estará listo en un plazo de dos horas.
Lo que dicen nuestros clientes
- octubre 12, 20201 de 5I was going to leave a long story why I gave them a one star rating. It isn't important since I feel AT&T doesn't care, both at the store level or the area manager level. Bottom line, serious hardware issues in my area for a long time which they haven't been able to resolve. Then going to the store and being treated like ----. I had been a customer for fifteen years which means nothing to them. Time for a change!
- octubre 6, 20201 de 5Rude and pushy sales guy. I went in to upgrade my family's phones adn will be trading in the phones for credit towards the new phones. He kept saying that it be the same thing if we applied the credit towards the taxes. I said that will not be the same cause if you applied the credit towards the taxes then the credit towards the phones would be less, and he insulted us by saying that "in America we pay taxes!" Another employee heard this and gave us the name and number of the manager, which I reached out to. Manager has reached out once and never heard from again. After he said he will get to the bottom of this and never let any of his employees treat their customers this way.
- septiembre 18, 20201 de 5I had an appointment at 1:30 pm on September 18. I was ten minutes early. I walked in and was told to take a seat that someone would be right with me. I waited 45 minutes and no one assisted me. I had an appointment and yet they were taking other people as they walked in the door. One person was helped next to me at 1:45 and he had a appt 2:00. I felt like I was being discriminated against or maybe because there wasn't going to be a sale. I just needed my protector put on my phone
- septiembre 3, 20201 de 5AT&T customer since 2006 , no complains until yesterday visit in Store .online deal about new Samsung phone , check online " shows eligible for upgrade my line , also called 611 number "she said yes eligible and AT&T send text message with eligibility conformed . so yesterday evening walk to W Stockton Blvd retail store , and they told me i m not eligible to upgrade my phone line ,told me to call 611 and find out ! waiting on 18 mins on phone , finally she answer and told me yes , i m good for upgrade my phone line . but she want to share info with retail employee , nobody want to help me , i hold up for manager , he's very mean and rude , whole time he was using his phone texting somebody !! finally he talk to 611 ladies and they go over ! and said an not eligible to upgrade . that fine but why online , text message , 611 number telling me that i am eligible for upgrade line . i waste my time and also manager is rude and laughing with his co-worker ( try to making fun of me ) if i know this could happen to me i will never go at first place ! its big miscommunication from at&t that's fine it happens ! but at retail store experience making me thing twice should i stay with At&t or moved forward with different carrier . felt so helpless , with store manager and staff , store need better customer service specially manager .Respuesta de AT&Tseptiembre 7, 2020Hello Parminder Singh, Im sorry you had a terrible experience with us but we will like to make it up to you the next time you come back to our local AT&T. This issue will be addressed and will make sure it does not happen again.
- agosto 21, 20201 de 5Horrible Customer Service! "The Manager" threatened to "Kick Me out of HIS store permanently." I had been sold the AT&T TV device by "The Manager," different Manager then the person that claimed to be "The Manager" today. I went in to cancel my AT&T TV service and he told me he couldn't do it regardless of the fact that the previous Manager sold it to me and told me that there was no contract as it was a promotional offering. I've been an AT&T customer for over 15 years all at that store and I've Never had someone tell me that they couldn't help me. “The Manager,” told me to call 1-800 customer service and get it returned that way. He told me “I can’t take that back here at the store.” I took the AT&T TV device and began the online customer service slough of numbers, finally after 4 calls and 3 redirects to a person who can help me, I was at the right spot. The phone representative heard me out and then asked if I could hold while she speaks with her manager. She never once argued the policy nor did she ever doubt that I was fed a bunch of marketing mis-information about the device or that it didn’t have a contract. She went into my account and canceled my subscription and got approval from her manager to waive the early termination fees. She then told me that the store manager was wrong to have told me he couldn’t receive the Device in his store. She further mentioned Article 790634, an AT&T document outlining the procedures for returning these device which states why the store is suppose to take them back, the store that customers buy them from. After ironing out the account information and getting the online customer service to cancel my account, and waive the early termination fees, I was instructed to take the device back to the Elk Grove, CA store I bought it from and to give the article number reference that was provided to me to “The Store Manager,” so he can ship it back to its proper location. What happened when I returned to the store was absolutely unforgivable. One of the reps met me at the door and I handed him the box with the device and he through his hands back and said, “I can’t take that, but I’ll get The Manager.” “The Manager,” came in a hurry from his back office and I explained to him that I went online and worked out the details with the online customer service, they canceled the service and waived the early termination fees, and that I was to return it back to the store I bought it from so they can return it properly. “The Manager,” began expounding a story about how he tried assist me when I first came in. That he wanted to call customer service and get it figured out together. That conversation NEVER happened… so now I wondering if this guy has some type of personality disorder. However, I told him I took care of all that and that my only need is to drop off the device in the store so I handed it to him. He threw his hands back and outwards and said, “NO I AM NOT TAKING THAT DEVICE FROM YOU,” and started trotting back to disappear in the office. I then held the boxed device in the air over my head and said, “Sir here is your device, I will leave it right here.” The store was full of customers and a couple of families. He stopped dead in his tracks spun around, pointed his finger at me, rushed back in my direction and hollered, “Don’t you raised your voice IN MY store, I’ll throw you out of here.. PERMANENTLY! I responded, “Here is your device thanks for you crappy service, and dropped it on the table in the front of the store and left. I tried to find out who was the real manager, and the district/area manager as this type of aggressive behavior and horrid customer service could have ended in a physical confirmation (I’m sure AT&T has a zero tolerance policy for violence in the work place). No customer should EVER have to deal with that clown again!Respuesta de AT&Tagosto 22, 2020Hello Joe P Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.