AT&T Store San Jose Blossom Hill
|Día de la semana||Horas|
|Lunes||10:00 a. m. - 9:00 p. m.|
|Martes||10:00 a. m. - 9:00 p. m.|
|Miércoles||10:00 a. m. - 9:00 p. m.|
|Jueves||10:00 a. m. - 9:00 p. m.|
|Viernes||10:00 a. m. - 9:00 p. m.|
|Sábado||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Domingo||10:00 a. m. - 6:00 p. m.|
Nuestra prioridad principal es mantener a salvo a nuestros clientes valiosos, empleados y comunidades. Agradecemos que tenga en cuenta algunos de los cambios recientes y las opciones nuevas que hemos incorporado para prestarle un mejor servicio.
• ¡Ahora tenemos más modos de atenderlo! Servicio Curbside, transacciones sin contacto y, en varias zonas, entregas con programación virtual sin contacto disponibles.
• Para asegurar el distanciamiento social y la seguridad, limitamos la cantidad de personas que pueden ingresar a la tienda. La aplicación myAT&T y att.com son opciones prácticas para pagar facturas, comprar accesorios y cambiar dispositivos sin perder tiempo.
• Se requiere el uso de mascarillas por parte de los empleados, clientes y visitantes de nuestras tiendas y se entregarán a los clientes que las necesiten. Agradecemos tu colaboración para mantener la seguridad y la salud de nuestras comunidades.
• Hay desinfectante para manos en todas las tiendas, tanto para clientes como para empleados. Durante el días, se limpian y desinfectan las superficies regularmente.
Ofertas especiales y teléfonos nuevos para San Jose
OFERTAS DE SMARTPHONES
VE OFERTAS DE IPHONEAT&T tiene excelentes ofertas en los últimos teléfonos, como el iPhone SE, iPhone 11 y iPhone XR. Obtén tu nuevo iPhone con AT&T, la red más veloz para iPhone.
NUEVO SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GAverigua cómo obtener el nuevo y potente Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G por $300 con intercambio. Requiere elegibilidad. Plan ilimitado, acuerdo de pago en cuotas e intercambio de teléfono calificado.
ENTREGA PERSONAL GRATIS
AT&T Right To YouEntrega personal. Configuración técnica. Todo gratis. Obtén entrega y configuración por parte de un experto tan pronto como hoy.AT&T Right To You℠ sujeto a disponibilidad. Solo en ciertas áreas.
Planes de teléfonos prepagados
Unlimited Plus por $50 al mesConoce cómo obtener Unlimited Plus por $50/mes cuando activas una nueva línea en nuestro plan de $75/mes y te suscribes al pago automático. You'll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. ¿Es momento de tener un plan de teléfono prepagado en San Jose?50.00al mes.Más impuestos y cargos con Pago automáticoDespués de 22 GB, AT&T puede reducir temporalmente las velocidades de datos cuando la red está congestionada. La oferta vence el 10/29/20 en tiendas y el 10/19/20 en línea. No incluye cambios. Se cobra un cargo de servicio por el primer mes y el impuesto sobre las ventas al momento de la compra. El cargo de activación en la tienda es de $15. Pueden existir otras restricciones.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Obtén el iPhone SE de 64 GB por $349.99 + $50 para la cuenta. Por tiempo limitado. Solo por Internet. Se cobra un cargo de servicio por el primer mes y el impuesto sobre las ventas al momento de la compra. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Existen otros cargos y restricciones.
Acerca de la tienda de San Jose
- Teléfonos móviles
- Planes de servicio móvil y configuración
- Activaciones de teléfonos
- Cambio de dispositivo
- Protección de dispositivos
- Tecnología usable
- TV y entretenimiento
- Pago y configuración de factura
- Soluciones para pequeñas empresas
Teléfonos móviles, planes y accesorios
AT&T PREPAIDDisfruta de la libertad de AT&T PREPAID con planes que te permiten pagar tu uso por adelantado sin atarte a un contrato a largo plazo. Obtén llamadas y mensajes de texto ilimitados en los EE. UU. y los datos que necesitas sin contrato anual, sin verificación de crédito, con envío gratis y sin cargo por activación para pedidos por Internet. Compra teléfonos prepagados de AT&T de las primeras marcas que amas o trae tu propio dispositivo (BYOD) compatible.
SMARTPHONES POPULARESCuando estés listo para un nuevo iPhone o cualquier teléfono nuevo, AT&T lo hace más fácil. Encontrarás de todo, desde los últimos smartphones con muchas funcionalidades hasta dispositivos para enviar mensajes de texto y realizar llamadas principalmente. Escoge entre las marcas más populares como Apple, Samsung y LG, entre otras. Pide por Internet y obtén envío gratis, recoge en la tienda más cercana o recibe la entrega gratis el mismo día en algunos códigos postales.
ACCESORIOSAT&T tiene los accesorios que necesitas para decorar y proteger tus dispositivos. Estuches resistentes y fundas elegantes para teléfonos, cargadores y baterías para tener siempre carga, y altavoces y audífonos para mantenerte conectado a tu música favorita y más. Obtén envío gratis, devoluciones gratis y recogida en la tienda; simplemente pide en línea antes de las 4 p. m. y estará listo en un plazo de dos horas.
Lo que dicen nuestros clientes
- agosto 23, 20201 de 5This is going to be a long one guys. A month ago I came into this store where an associate decided to change my plan and add two lines without my consent. I came in to pay off a phone and spent over an hour because the associate and the manager kept HARASSING me about getting ATT TV and changing my wireless plan. When I found about the change, I spend over an hour with customer service to change it back. Flash forward to today, my wife’s phone broke and we call and find out that our insurance was taken off by the same rep who changed my plan without consent. ATT apparently has a policy that says I have to wait 30 DAYS for the insurance to be reinstated. They apparently don’t have a policy against illegals acts. I had to pay off my wife’s phone ($500) and buy a new one. I opted for curb side pick up and waited 10 minutes, no one came. Was placed on hold for 15 minutes. Had to hang up and call back to be told that everyone is busy and I need come in. I asked what the wait is and he said “I don’t know”. I have underlying health conditions, the fire evacuation in San José are about 15 minutes away from SO MY WIFE NEEDS THIS PHONE, we are in a middle of a pandemic, and they couldn’t even bring me the new phone that THEY CAUSED ME TO GET BECAUSE THEIR ASSOCIATE AND MANAGER DECIDED TO BE UNETHICAL. GREAT JOB ATT!!! I can tell that your priority are your sale goals over your customersRespuesta de AT&Tagosto 24, 2020Hello Isaac E Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- agosto 11, 20201 de 5*Unacceptable customer treatment*
On October 5, 2019, employee Vanessa Farfan sold us a plan (BOGO) according to which we could get one of two iphone 11 devices for free. So we decided to upgrade my phone, which we were not planning to. The catch: you pay for the phone and it gets reimbursed to you on your monthly bills. This never happened. I went to the store three times to have the issue fixed. The first time, I was asked to wait a few more billing cycles. The second time they told me that they could only deal with urgent issues due to coronavirus. The third time (June 21 2020) Shawn Sweeney, the manager, tells me that this deal is only valid for unlimited data and we can only get it if we upgrade our plan!!! When I mentioned that this is the package they sold us and they knew the terms, he started by saying that "everyone tells him the same thing". I am a customer for 20 years and in my fifties so I asked him whether he implies I am lying. He then said he would talk to the area manager, Kattra Ramirez. After having me wait for almost an hour, he told me we would receive a credit in 10 business days, provided me with his employee id 554015, told me he would follow up personally by calling me, and gave me his direct number. I never heard back from him and only managed to reach him after over a month of trying. He said that we would need to upgrade to an unlimited plan, and that if we have not heard anything from Kattra Ramirez then there is nothing he can do.
I feel cheated in my original transaction and disrespected in all possible ways. I spent so much time dealing with a mistake by the store which they will not make right. Even worse, they treat me in an inconsistent manner, trying to get rid of me by promising something will be done and then changing their story. Our only resort at this point is to stop our relationship with AT&T. If you know of other ways I could complain or have this fixed please let me know.Respuesta de AT&Tagosto 11, 2020Hello Dimitra, G This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- julio 24, 20201 de 5After 15 years of service and going to this store for all of my ATT needs over this time (when it was Cingular) I have decided to change carriers.
Manager Shawn Sweeney today at roughly 1:30pm (7/24/2020) decided to treat me like garbage for trying to get an explanation about a recent Bill charge. His subordinate George was unable to answer my questions and could clearly see something was wrong with my account so when he handed the phone over to Shawn I expected to get clarification. Instead I received this inexcusable customer service that ended in me being hung up on. I was interrupted, spoken to in a condescending manner and instead of helping me he referred me to the same Customer service line I told them I spoke to for over an hour yesterday. He clearly slept through his managerial classes and at one point insinuated I was ignorant for explaining I am being charged for a monthly bill he could clearly see I paid for already. The Google review I left was promptly deleted so that Shawn and the rest of the soulless sales representatives could carry on with their abhorrent treatment of customers in the South San Jose Region. If AT&T is looking to cut costs during this pandemic/difficult time, they should look no further than this branch because the one time I visited the Oakridge Mall branch I was treated with respect and dignity. The last few experiences have been nothing short of disgusting with employees having their customers sit at tables and wait so they can scroll their Instagram feeds. After my experience with Shawn it is clear that management is to blame and someone should be held accountable.Respuesta de AT&Tjulio 27, 2020Hello William, T This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- marzo 19, 20205 de 5We went in on a busy Sunday Miguel was super helpful w/ assisting us in finding a phone for my daughter but also went out of his way to explain how if I upgraded my line how it would benefit us. He took his time answered all my questions and sat down and actually set up our phones and applied our new screen protectors. His attention to detail and customer service was excellent.Respuesta de AT&Tagosto 24, 2020Hi Alicia C. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- 31 de diciembre de 20191 de 5Worst customer service I have ever received. I returned my old phones when I purchased new phones. 2 months later I was charged 400, they said I did not turn in the phones. That began the worst customer service experience of my life. I called the customer service and after telling my story and being transferred at least 7 times in a period of 5 hours I was directed to go to the store. So I left work and went to the store to clear this up. I spent 2 hours at the store during which time they acknowledged the phones were returned to the store but continued to tell me I was not supposed to turn them into the store. When I explained their representative took the phones and did not tell me I could not return them there they continued to say I made the mistake. Boy did I pay for it. After two hours the manager Branden told me he had issued the credit, it would take 24 hours to come off my bill. That was Thursday. Monday morning I received a text stating my phone would be shut off unless I paid the $400, or agreed to a payment plan to pay the $400 dollars. I called the customer service line thinking it was a mistake, after all Branden told me the credit would reflect on my account. The customer service had no notes, no credit, nothing on my account. They said they couldn’t see store notes on my account. So back to the store I went, Brandon was not there, but there was a young lady there that said she was there when Branden was helping me, she knew what was going on, and she would help me. That quickly turned when she was told someone was on vacation until Jan 9. That is the only person in the company that could approve the credit. Branden was not completely honest with me. The lady told me I had to pay the bill or agree to a payment plan or my phone would be turned off, until Jan 9 when the person returned from vacation and could issue the credit. I told her I would not pay something I didn’t owe. I also explained to her that my father has cancer and I receive the call from the doctors for his treatments I needed my phone. She said that is what she can do for me I could take it or leave it. $400 is not a small amount. I left the store stressed, frustrated with seemingly no where to turn. Imagine they acknowledged I returned the phones but told me I had to pay for them anyway. When I returned home I was at the end of my rope, so for lack of anything better I filed a complaint with the BBB. To my surprise I received a call from David at att corporate offices and he promptly sorted through the mess and issued the credit. All of that 12 hours of my time not to mention all of the stress associated with it. And finally a resolution. This store is very poor, everyone I spoke with put the onus on me not the employee that took the phones. Stay away. I have never in my life spent over $2000 just to be treated poorly.Respuesta de AT&Tenero 10, 2020Hello Michelle s This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.