AT&T Store Fort Myers Gladiolus Drive
|Día de la semana||Horas|
|Lunes||10:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Martes||10:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Miércoles||10:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Jueves||10:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Viernes||10:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Sábado||10:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Domingo||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
Ofertas especiales en tus teléfonos favoritos
iPhone SE (2020)
Samsung Galaxy S20 5G
Google Pixel 4
LG V60 ThinQ 5G
iPhone SE (2020) de AT&T PREPAID
Acerca de la tienda de Fort Myers
- Teléfonos móviles
- Planes de servicio móvil y configuración
- Activaciones de teléfonos
- Cambio de dispositivo
- Protección de dispositivos
- Tecnología usable
- TV y entretenimiento
- Pago y configuración de factura
- Soluciones para pequeñas empresas
Teléfonos móviles, planes y accesorios
Lo que dicen nuestros clientes
- junio 30, 20201 de 5Horrible service. I was the only customer in the store. The salesperson was more interested in texting on his phone then helping me. He tried to have me electronically sign the keypad and when I asked why, I was told for a new line. I did not sign because I was only there to upgrade my existing phone and try to troubleshoot another existing line. He nonchalantly told me it wouldn't show up on my bill. Well, I just received my bill and I have an "unknown device" with a $53.00 charge. Also, he told me that it would take "four hours to transfer my information from my old phone to my new one and I should just leave my phone at their store." I declined because I felt that didn't make any sense. So, I arrived home with my old phone that no longer worked, my new phone that wasn't working and another existing device that STILL didn't work. Thankfully, my fiance had a SPRINT phone and I was able to CALL AT&T customer service and come to find out, the salesperson never put in the SIM card in my phone! I would hate to see whay happens when they have two customers. So now I have the absolute pleasure of dealing with online customer service.
- mayo 20, 20205 de 5Mick is a great salesperson who has ample knowledge of the products they sell. His honesty was tremendously refreshing and he was extremely helpful. Overall outstanding customer service! A++++++++++
- febrero 19, 20201 de 5We bought new phones approximately 3 weeks ago. The salesman installed a screen protector and told us that if there was any problem with the screen, we should bring it back to the store and they would replace it on the spot for free. Today we attempted to do so and we were told that we needed to mail it back to a different company for a replacement. The manager did not take responsibility for his salesman's misinformation or offer to do anything based on this mistake. He was happy for us to write a review about poor customer relations issue so we are doing so by writing this review. It would have been so easy for him to have said that he was sorry, at the least, or to replace the screen. Instead, he acted indignant and like we were the problem.
- mayo 30, 20195 de 5I had gone to a big box store that told me I had to go home and order it there. When I tried to do so, I couldn't find any of the discounts they told me I should get. I needed personal assistance and this store was GREAT! They worked with me to get the right p0hone, plan and discounts available!
- mayo 4, 20195 de 5Every visit goes great. Great personalities, these workers are extremely educated on everything. Love this store.