AT&T Store North Miami Biscayne Boulevard
|Día de la semana||Horas|
|Lunes||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Martes||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Miércoles||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Viernes||8:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Sábado||9:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Domingo||10:00 a. m. - 6:00 p. m.|
Nuestra prioridad principal es mantener a salvo a nuestros clientes, empleados y comunidades. Estas son algunas actualizaciones importantes sobre las políticas y procedimientos de nuestras tiendas. Agradecemos tu ayuda para mantener a nuestras comunidades seguras y saludables.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• Constantemente limpiamos y desinfectamos las superficies y siempre hay disponible desinfectante para los empleados y clientes.
• Se requiere el uso de mascarillas por parte de los empleados, clientes y visitantes de nuestras tiendas y se entregarán a quienes las necesiten.
• Visita nuestra página web COVID-19: nuestra respuesta para obtener la última información.
Ofertas especiales y teléfonos nuevos para North Miami
Planes de teléfonos prepagados
Ilimitado por $50/mesSolo abre una nueva línea en nuestro plan de $65 al mes y suscríbete al Pago automático, y ahorrarás $15 al mes. ¿Es momento de tener un plan de teléfono prepagado en North Miami?50.00al mes.AT&T puede reducir temporalmente las velocidades de datos cuando la red está congestionada. El cargo de servicio del primer mes y los impuestos se cobran en el momento de la compra. Cargo por activación único de $15 si se activa en una tienda. Pueden existir otras restricciones. Ver detalles
Acerca de la tienda de North Miami
- iPhone 12 y iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Teléfonos móviles
- Planes de servicio móvil y configuración
- Activaciones de teléfonos
- Cambio de dispositivo
- Protección de dispositivos
- Tecnología usable
- TV y entretenimiento
- Pago y configuración de factura
- Soluciones para pequeñas empresas
Teléfonos móviles, planes y accesorios
AT&T PREPAIDDisfruta de la libertad de AT&T PREPAID con planes que te permiten pagar tu uso por adelantado sin atarte a un contrato a largo plazo. Obtén llamadas y mensajes de texto ilimitados en los EE. UU. y los datos que necesitas sin contrato anual, sin verificación de crédito, con envío gratis y sin cargo por activación para pedidos por Internet. Compra teléfonos prepagados de AT&T de las primeras marcas que amas o trae tu propio dispositivo (BYOD) compatible.
SMARTPHONES POPULARESCuando estés listo para un nuevo iPhone o cualquier teléfono nuevo, AT&T lo hace más fácil. Encontrarás de todo, desde los últimos smartphones con muchas funcionalidades hasta dispositivos para enviar mensajes de texto y realizar llamadas principalmente. Escoge entre las marcas más populares como Apple, Samsung y LG, entre otras.
ACCESORIOSAT&T tiene los accesorios que necesitas para decorar y proteger tus dispositivos. Estuches resistentes y fundas elegantes para teléfonos, cargadores y baterías para tener siempre carga, y altavoces y audífonos para mantenerte conectado a tu música favorita y más. Obtén envío gratis, devoluciones gratis y recogida en la tienda; simplemente pide en línea antes de las 4 p. m. y estará listo en un plazo de dos horas.
Lo que dicen nuestros clientes
- noviembre 9, 20205 de 5My experience at this store was amazing. I went into check if I should upgrade my phone and get more info on different options and was helped out a lot by the customer service representative Alberto. He was really attentive about the different things that I wanted in a phone and was very knowledgeable about different options that would suit my needs best. He was very kind and made me laugh a couple times throughout my shopping experience.Respuesta de AT&Tnoviembre 15, 2020Hello Luis R. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates.
- octubre 12, 20201 de 5Awful experience for a first time customer. I switched from verizon to take advance of a promotion. Two months later the promotion is not yet applied and because I had to get automatic billing, we have overpaid. Went the first month, spoke to store manager who assured me everything had been fixed. Only to find out that nothing was fixed. Received the second bill, overcharged by a lot. Went in at 11, spoke to two salesperson (Rob and Drew), manager (Saidi) was on the phone, they asked me to leave and she will call me when she was done with phone call. No call back so we went at 3pm, 4 hours later. At 3pm I went to the store again because we had not received a call back. The manager (Saidi) was sitting in the front desk texting. They asked us to wait, then she got up completely ignored us and gathered some of the sales staff and started taking selfies on her phone. I walked up to them, asked her if she was the manager and reminded her that my husband and I were waiting to be helped. She proceeded to say that Rob was going to call to get the issue resolved (mind you she was supposed to call me with a resolution around 11AM). She had no clue about our issue. Rob proceeded to call, an hour later she comes out to tell us that she had escalated the issue and we would have to wait another 21 days for the issue to be resolved and the credits to be issued. We asked for an instant credit for the amount that has already been charged in excess of what we are supposed to pay, she said she couldn’t do that. I asked her for the name of her superior and she wouldn’t give me a name or number.
Saidi, the manager at the AT&T store on Biscayne and 125 is extremely unprofessional and should not be managing or representing your store. Taking selfie pictures and texting while you have customers waiting is not a leadership trait. We have over paid for 2 billing cycles, we have automatic billing and have no way of getting assistance. She also told us that we could not get our phones back if we cancel, so we are stuck with overpaying, hoping that it eventually gets fixed. Total disappointment. Buyer beware.
Its only been two months, but we are extremely dissatisfied with the AT&T experience and will likely be cancelling and taking our business elsewhere where it is appreciated.Respuesta de AT&Toctubre 13, 2020Hello Ileana Alvarez Your experience in our store matters to us. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- junio 11, 20205 de 5I was in this store today with a question/problem
I was helped by Isaac Nakash
He was extremely police , patient, and knowledgeable
He solved my issue
I wanted to reach out and compliment him on his serviceRespuesta de AT&Tjunio 14, 2020Hello Rosalyn L Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience.
- mayo 22, 20201 de 5This is as much a review of AT&T service as the store, though it's both. I purchased an iPhone 11 online on 4/27/2020 and wanted to port my current # from Xfinity. I couldn't do this during the online purchase so I chatted with ATT. I was told, "Take a 'temporary #' and then call our porting reps and . . . voila! it'll be taken care of." (I added the voila!) When I told the chat rep I was going to pick the phone up at the store s/he said, "Even better! They'll do it for you there." Are you sure? I asked. "Absolutely," was the reply. Got to the store expecting to pick up the phone curbside and have the porting done for me (online the indication was "all services" could be handled curbside). As I didn't have a mask, I couldn't enter the store. I asked, "If I take the phone home and ATT cannot port my #, will there be a restocking fee when I return the phone?" The store rep said, "No. We're waiving those fees due to coronavirus." Got home. ATT could NOT port the #. Returned the phone the next day. The rep who told me "No restocking fee" was off for the day. The guy who waited on me this time (and his store manager) could do nothing for me. They couldn't verify my story. (Yeah, right, I made it all up! I wouldn't have taken the phone on April 27th when I asked about the restocking fee if the rep had said "Yeah, 55 bucks") Store didn't call the absent store rep. They kept the $49 they charged me the day before (tax on the full phone price) and added another $6 to cover a --- get this!---$55 restocking fee!!! I was livid but paid the $6 add'l and left. Called ATT on May 8, 2020. Rep said, "I'll look into this. In any case, the restocking fee shouldn't have been more than $35. You'll hear from us by mid-week next week." 14 days passed without resolution (no contact from ATT, no credit to my account for $20 let alone the $55 I deserve). On May 22, 2020 I called my credit card co. to dispute the charges. And I'm a good, loyal ATT customer (cable and Internet). Terrible experience.
Response from ATT: “we hope to connect with you soon“ Tell me who you are and how to contact you and I’ll be sure to get ahold of you in the next few days.Respuesta de AT&Tmayo 26, 2020Hi John D. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to connect with you soon.
- abril 12, 20195 de 5Respuesta de AT&Tnoviembre 13, 2019Hi myson23. We appreciate the shout-out, glad you're part of the #ATTFamily!