AT&T Store Flowery Branch Winder Highway
|Día de la semana||Horas|
|Lunes||10:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Martes||10:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Miércoles||10:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Jueves||10:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Viernes||10:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Sábado||10:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
4009 Winder Highway
, GA 30542
Solicita una cita
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Las mejores ofertas para todos. Los clientes nuevos y actuales obtienen el Samsung Galaxy S21 5G GRATIS con intercambio que califique.
Quienes dan lo mejor se merecen lo mejor
Los militares, veteranos y sus familiares reciben nuestros mejores precios en servicio móvil ilimitado. Averigua cómo obtener AT&T Unlimited por menos de $27 al mes cuando contratas cuatro líneas.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Averigua cómo los clientes nuevos y actuales obtienen un descuento de $700 para el nuevo iPhone 12 Pro con intercambio.
NO ESTÁ DE MÁS COMPROBARLO
Descubre tu elegibilidad para obtener una nueva línea de pago en cuotas o BYOD, ¡no afectará tu puntaje crediticio!
Ofertas especiales y teléfonos nuevos para Flowery Branch
IPHONE SE (2020)Averigua cómo los clientes nuevos y actuales obtienen el iPhone SE por $5 al mes. Además, puedes ahorrar más con un intercambio elegible.5.00al mes.Requiere acuerdo de 30 meses con tasa de interés anual (APR) del 0%. Para clientes elegibles y con buenos antecedentes.
Planes de teléfonos prepagados
Ilimitado por $50/mesSolo abre una nueva línea en nuestro plan de $65 al mes y suscríbete al Pago automático, y ahorrarás $15 al mes. ¿Es momento de tener un plan de teléfono prepagado en Flowery Branch?50.00al mes.AT&T puede reducir temporalmente las velocidades de datos cuando la red está congestionada. El cargo de servicio del primer mes y los impuestos se cobran en el momento de la compra. Cargo por activación único de $15 si se activa en una tienda. Pueden existir otras restricciones. Ver detalles
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Obtén el iPhone SE de 64 GB por $349.99 + $50 para la cuenta. Por tiempo limitado. Solo por Internet. Se cobra un cargo de servicio por el primer mes y el impuesto sobre las ventas al momento de la compra. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Existen otros cargos y restricciones.
Acerca de la tienda de Flowery Branch
- iPhone 12 y iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Teléfonos móviles
- Planes de servicio móvil y configuración
- Activaciones de teléfonos
- Cambio de dispositivo
- Protección de dispositivos
- Tecnología usable
- TV y entretenimiento
- Pago y configuración de factura
- Soluciones para pequeñas empresas
Teléfonos móviles, planes y accesorios
AT&T PREPAIDDisfruta de la libertad de AT&T PREPAID con planes que te permiten pagar tu uso por adelantado sin atarte a un contrato a largo plazo. Obtén llamadas y mensajes de texto ilimitados en los EE. UU. y los datos que necesitas sin contrato anual, sin verificación de crédito, con envío gratis y sin cargo por activación para pedidos por Internet. Compra teléfonos prepagados de AT&T de las primeras marcas que amas o trae tu propio dispositivo (BYOD) compatible.
SMARTPHONES POPULARESCuando estés listo para un nuevo iPhone o cualquier teléfono nuevo, AT&T lo hace más fácil. Encontrarás de todo, desde los últimos smartphones con muchas funcionalidades hasta dispositivos para enviar mensajes de texto y realizar llamadas principalmente. Escoge entre las marcas más populares como Apple, Samsung y LG, entre otras.
ACCESORIOSAT&T tiene los accesorios que necesitas para decorar y proteger tus dispositivos. Estuches resistentes y fundas elegantes para teléfonos, cargadores y baterías para tener siempre carga, y altavoces y audífonos para mantenerte conectado a tu música favorita y más. Obtén envío gratis, devoluciones gratis y recogida en la tienda; simplemente pide en línea antes de las 4 p. m. y estará listo en un plazo de dos horas.
Lo que dicen nuestros clientes
- 6 de diciembre de 20195 de 5Hayden and Walter helped me. Highly recommend stopping in and seeing if they can help. They went out of their way to get what I needed, then took time to check on my phone plan, was able help me tremendously, including saving a lot of money. I would happily recommend them and the store for your phone needs. Great customer service.
- marzo 6, 20195 de 5first, I can't believe that you won't let me mention the two young men that were so helpful. my daughter and I were due for an upgrade. I am old school and the years I have had that slide phone, I really have never learned how to even answer it. I don't text, I don't send text, can't gps, can't google' don't understand data or gigabites and I don't want to. ever since my girls talked me into getting that slide thing and giving up my flip phone, I hardly ever turned it on. I do have all the bells and whistles on my daughter's phone. these two little guys had a FLIP PHONE. oh, happy day!!!! I was so very, very excited. I was jumping up and down. the flip phone is so much easier to use than that slide thing. you have got to keep offering the flip phones for the old women like me that do not like all this new technology. I just like things simple. maybe i'll die before ya'll stop making them, if not I guess i'll just do without a cell phone. I purchased the phones in oakwood, ga. those two guys should really be recognized. the sweetest, most patient, kindest fellows. you should reward them someway, even if you give them a BIG MAC. HATS OFF TO THOSE TWO YOUNG MEN. YOU DO NOT WANT THEM TO QUIT THEIR JOB, THEY KNOW TOO MUCH OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND VERY MUCH A PEOPLE PERSON. you are lucky to have them working for you. I hope that there is someway that you can let them know just how very much I appreciate their helpfulness the other day. BIG MAC!!!BIG MAC!!!BIG MAC!!! they deserve something. being an old retired school teacher, I believe giving credit where credit is due and they deserve tons of CREDIT.
- enero 7, 20195 de 5Helpful in every way. Seriously. It’s sooooooo good.
- agosto 9, 20181 de 5Started out good. 2 gentleman helped me tremendously transferring my info from one phone to another and getting the new one updated. When I left I found I could not access the internet, could not connect to any of my devices, nor was my communication problem fixed. I went back for a third time with my devices to get help. There were no other customers in the store so I sat down and watched the TV. A few minutes went by and I figured out he was having a personal call because he was whispering as he leaned on a table on his personal phone. 6 minutes went by before he told his phone party, “yes there are customers in the store.” He then hung up and asked how he could help me. I had to walk over to him as he apparently didn’t want to come to me. I told him the issues I was having and asked what could be done. His answer, “buy another phone!!” I was stunned for a few seconds with his lack of concern and apparent annoyance that I had interrupted his personal phone call. I explained to him that the phone (a friend updated to an iPhone 8 and gave me her 6) had not been having any problems prior to updating and transferring my data earlier that day. He proceeded to tell me that Apple had been sued for a batch of bad iPhone 6’s and I apparently got one of the bad ones. I told him again that the previous owner hadn’t had any of the problems I was now having prior to giving me the phone so there had to be something that had changed during the update. He shrugged his shoulders and again told me to buy another phone. The entire time he leaned on the table with his head in his hands. He never offered any kind of resolution, other than his sarcastic “buy a new phone,” he never asked any questions about the problems, nor did he even look at the phone to see if something had been changed in the settings. Then another customer walked into the store, he stood up and asked could he help them! Yep I walked right out without any, sorry I couldn’t help, no other suggestions, not even a thanks fir coming in. I want hone, used a neighbors phone and. Allen AT&T. They suggested I go back to the store and have them switch the SIM card. That made perfect sense since that card was in the old phone and apparently carried over the same problems to the new phone. I drove out of my way to another store and the associate there put in the new SIM card and then checked the settings. Unfortunately that still didn’t resolve the problems. I ended up taking the phone and my devices 45 minutes away to an Apple store. The associate sat down with me and did a full reset, reboot, checked my settings, then tested the phone to see if it would connect to the internet. What do you know, I could now connect to the internet, I was able to link my devices, and with the slide of a button turned on my cellular data setting and I was back in business - NO NEW PHONE NEEDED!!!! With the exception of my driving time it took about 30 minutes including a 10 minute wait time to have my phone up and running!! I will never go back to that store again and I will tell everyone not to go there either. With the exception of the 2 associates that helped with the updates, the third guy ruin the entire experience. His demeanor and attitude was pathetic, his customer service was null and void and his used car salesman tactics and mentality were apparent that he only wanted to sell something. I’m guessing he works partly on commission. If not then he certainly doesn’t earn nor deserve a paycheck. My job is in management within the customer service industry and I can surely tell you that it doesn’t matter how good your product is or how well it’s priced, if the customer service isn’t there you’re not going to have customers for very long. You may get them the first time out of necessity but you won’t have repeat business and they’ll tell anyone that will listen how horrible that store is! I certainly will be spreading the word and sadly the other 2 gentlemen that were so helpful will pay the price of the third guys attitude, especially if they’re on a commission based paycheck.
- junio 22, 20183 de 5Store staff completed needed service. Seemed like they felt like they were bothered to have to help - principally the main person in charge who was doing personal activities on her cell phone was trying to assist.
Más ubicaciones en el área de Flowery Branch
¿Quieres mantenerte al tanto?
Suscríbete para recibir las últimas ofertas, noticias de productos y más de AT&T.
¡Gracias! Tu correo electrónico se ha enviado con éxito.No se pudo enviar tu correo electrónico en este momento. Vuelve a intentar más tarde.
Al enviar tu dirección de correo electrónico, aceptas recibir correos electrónicos futuros de AT&T y su familia de empresas. Te enviaremos ofertas y promociones por correo electrónico acerca de productos y servicios de AT&T.