AT&T Store Richmond Hill Richmond Hill
|Día de la semana||Horas|
|Lunes||10:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Martes||10:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Miércoles||10:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Jueves||10:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Viernes||10:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
|Sábado||10:00 a. m. - 7:00 p. m.|
Para la experiencia en nuestra tienda, estamos creando un entorno que sea flexible y cómodo para todos mediante las siguientes acciones:
✓ Aumento de los protocolos de limpieza y sanitización en las tiendas
✓ Adaptación a las pautas de distanciamiento social dentro de la tienda y para el servicio de recolección fuera de la tienda
✓ Prestación de servicios de recolección fuera de la tienda en ciertas tiendas de AT&T
✓ Proporcionando opciones sin contacto adicionales
Ofertas especiales en tus teléfonos favoritos
iPhone SE (2020)Averigua cómo obtener el iPhone SE (2020) por $5 al mes. Se requiere línea nueva, pago en cuotas calificado con plan ilimitado elegible.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GAverigua cómo obtener el Samsung Galaxy S20 5G por $10 al mes, además de una tarjeta de recompensa de $150 cuando compras por Internet. Requiere línea nueva, plan de pago en cuotas calificado y plan ilimitado.
iPhone 11Averigua cómo obtener ahorros de hasta $500 (crédito en la factura de $350 y tarjeta de recompensa de $150) cuando compras un iPhone 11 por Internet. Requiere línea nueva, plan de pago en cuotas calificado y plan ilimitado.
Google Pixel 4Averigua cómo obtener un Google Pixel 4 de 64 GB por $5 al mes. Cuando compres en un plan de pago en cuotas elegible (mín. $75 al mes antes de los descuentos).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GAverigua cómo obtener el LG V60 ThinQ 5G por $10 al mes cuando compras con un plan de pago en cuotas calificado con plan ilimitado elegible (mín. $75 al mes antes de los descuentos). Requiere línea nueva.
iPhone SE (2020) de AT&T PREPAIDObtén el iPhone SE de 64 GB por $349.99 + $50 para la cuenta. Por tiempo limitado. Solo por Internet. Se cobra un cargo de servicio por el primer mes y el impuesto sobre las ventas al momento de la compra. No incluye cambios. Los nuevos clientes recibirán un crédito de $50 en su cuenta luego de la compra y la activación de la cuenta. Existen otros cargos y restricciones.
Acerca de la tienda de Richmond Hill
- Teléfonos móviles
- Planes de servicio móvil y configuración
- Activaciones de teléfonos
- Cambio de dispositivo
- Protección de dispositivos
- Tecnología usable
- TV y entretenimiento
- Pago y configuración de factura
- Soluciones para pequeñas empresas
Teléfonos móviles, planes y accesorios
AT&T PREPAIDDisfruta de la libertad de AT&T PREPAID con planes que te permiten pagar tu uso por adelantado sin atarte a un contrato a largo plazo. Obtén llamadas y mensajes de texto ilimitados en los EE. UU. y los datos que necesitas sin contrato anual, sin verificación de crédito, con envío gratis y sin cargo por activación para pedidos por Internet. Compra teléfonos prepagados de AT&T de las primeras marcas que amas o trae tu propio dispositivo (BYOD) compatible.
SMARTPHONES POPULARESCuando estés listo para un teléfono nuevo, AT&T te lo hace fácil. Encontrarás de todo, desde los últimos smartphones con muchas funcionalidades hasta dispositivos para enviar mensajes de texto y realizar llamadas principalmente. Escoge entre las marcas más populares como Apple, Samsung y LG, entre otras. Pide por Internet y obtén envío gratis, recoge en la tienda más cercana o recibe la entrega gratis el mismo día en algunos códigos postales.
ACCESORIOSAT&T tiene los accesorios que necesitas para decorar y proteger tus dispositivos. Estuches resistentes y fundas elegantes para teléfonos, cargadores y baterías para tener siempre carga, y altavoces y audífonos para mantenerte conectado a tu música favorita y más. Obtén envío gratis, devoluciones gratis y recogida en la tienda; simplemente pide en línea antes de las 4 p. m. y estará listo en un plazo de dos horas.
Lo que dicen nuestros clientes
- junio 25, 20205 de 5Caitlyn B and the Guru at the downtown Savannah location fix the issue of reactivating my Samsung watch in less then 10 minutes. I know you're wondering how does that even constitute a 5 out of 5 review. Well let me tell you..
It all began last year when I went in to the same location because I was having a connectivity issue with my watch staying connected via Number Sync. The person at the time had no knowledge about Samsung products because she was an iPhone user. So needless to say she had to call someone at the mall to assist her in trying to fix the issue. It worked for a little while before going back to its old ways.
So fast forward to a post apocalyptic Corona area. Well, maybe not so post. Anyway, earlier this month I've had about as much as I could take of this darn thing not staying synced and finally made the call that would set things in motion. I call the Asurion insurance to file a claim to replace my phone and watch. They informed me that my watch was still under warranty and that I had to call Samsung to take care of that.
So fast forward to the part where the watch is mailed to Samsung, they work their magic, "ding-dong" it's back and now I have to reconnect it to the network (reactivate it). So I call 611(tech support). I tell the nice lady what's going on and she proceeds to ask me for the numbers to all of those different letters that make you studdar and twitch when you try to say them.
She does her thing. Nothing. She tries a few more tricks before consulting her manager, and them determining that they need to send me to advanced tech support.
Advanced tech guy comes on, he asks how can he help, so I let him know it's all in the file. The nice lady from tech support took the time to input the info before transferring me over. Ok, he reads it asks a few questions for extra clarification, and proceeds to asking for what he needed to conduct his troubleshooting process. He works on it for a while, then determined that he should consult his supervisor. At this point I was like two hours in to this whole process. A few minutes later he apologizes and says call Samsung back and tell them they need to send me another watch, and explain that AT&T had done everything that they could to troubleshoot the issue with no success.
I call Samsung and explain what I was trying to do. Eventually I give him the number for the transaction from the repair. He goes in and does what he did, then comes back asks for those crazy numbers again, does some more then says I need to call the service provider back again.
So I call AT&T, back, only to sit on hold for 20 minutes before automated Suzie comes on and tells me that everyone is going home more or less, then hangs up. I mean, she didn't even say Goodbye.
So today I stop in and explain to Caitlyn the experience that I'd just gone through, less than 24 hours ago, and she leaps into action.
She let's me know that I'm in luck because she has a Samsung wacth that has given her the same issue, and if she can't figure it out, she knows the guy who can.
Welp, she makes some adjustments to my plan and reassures me that it won't effect anything. Then she proceeds to work more magic behind that ridiculously slow computer. LOL. She tries a few things, and then phones a friend...as in the guy. Two minutes later shes figured it out and is working the issue. Five minutes later my watch is working and I'm saying "Have a nice day!"
If you're still here after all of that, please know that was the abbreviated version, so if it was at all painful or confusing.... you now understand. 5 stars to Caitlyn B and the mystery guru man in the downtown Savannah store.
Thank you two!
- junio 24, 20205 de 5I've been having an issue with my Samsung watch for some time now and had to send it in to Samsung for repair. So the watch was returned earlier this week with a card instructing me to contact my service provider to reactivate the device. I call AT&T customer support on my cell and inform the person what I needed to do. She was very kind, and kept thanking me for my patience as she tried everything she could to figure out the issue. At one point she consulted her manager on the issue. She apologized for not being able to fix it at her level and informed me that she would transfer me to advanced tech support to try to rectify the situation. Advanced tech support come on, I explain and he proceeds to trying something different which also did not work. He made several attempts at other things that were also unsuccessful before asking his supervisor for assistance. They determined that based on the history regarding the repair issue, that I should call Samsung back and inform them that it is still unresolved, and explain what had been done by AT&T tech support. Now, I call Samsung. I explain to the man what just went down. At this point I'm like two hours in to just trying to reactivate my watch. He looks up the history and does his thing on his end, and says that the watch is fine, and to contact the service provider or go in to the actual location. Welp, here we are today. I walk in and Caitlyn B tells me I'm in luck because if she can't figure it out, she knows the guy who will. 10 minutes and one call later, my watch is connected to the network, and I'm on my way. Thank you Caitlyn, and thank the guru guy too in the downtown Savannah location!
- junio 14, 20191 de 5Good afternoon I walked into this Richmond Hill store today Friday the 14th at 1150 am. I had noticed that my phone and my wife’s phone did not have any service. So I walk into this particular store with just a simple question out of curiosity not in any hostile way of any shape or form. I simply asked “is there an outage for cellphone service”? And this is when the older African American lady who I think was the manager at the time threw her hands up in disgust like I just shot her dog... When I asked the question I wasn’t asking her I was asking the younger African American girl (who was extremely nice) explained the situation very professionally unlike her manager who threw her hands up. I would expect more out of a manager to handle the situation like the younger employee did. The customer service shown by the manager was very distasteful. I have been a member since 2003 and never had any customer service issues if you could get in touch with me that would be great. Have a blessed day!
- mayo 2, 20195 de 5Great customer service. Friendly and knowledgeable employees. I will definitely continue to use the AT&T store in Richmond Hill.
- marzo 15, 20195 de 5We were helped in a timely manner and the customer service was fantastic.