AT&T Store Eastpointe Eastpointe
|Día de la semana||Horas|
|Lunes||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Martes||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Miércoles||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Jueves||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Viernes||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Sábado||10:00 a. m. - 8:00 p. m.|
|Domingo||11:00 a. m. - 6:00 p. m.|
Para la experiencia en nuestra tienda, estamos creando un entorno que sea flexible y cómodo para todos mediante las siguientes acciones:
✓ Aumento de los protocolos de limpieza y sanitización en las tiendas
✓ Adaptación a las pautas de distanciamiento social dentro de la tienda y para el servicio de recolección fuera de la tienda
✓ Prestación de servicios de recolección fuera de la tienda en ciertas tiendas de AT&T
✓ Proporcionando opciones sin contacto adicionales
Ofertas especiales en tus teléfonos favoritos
iPhone SE (2020)Averigua cómo obtener el iPhone SE (2020) por $5 al mes. Se requiere línea nueva, pago en cuotas calificado con plan ilimitado elegible.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GConoce cómo cambiarte a AT&T y obtener hasta $700 de créditos en la factura cuando compras el nuevo Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G en línea, intercambias un smartphone elegible, agregas una nueva línea y tienes planes de pago en cuotas y servicio ilimitado de datos calificados.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxConoce cómo cambiarte a AT&T y obtener hasta $700 de créditos en la factura cuando compras el nuevo iPhone 11 Pro Max en línea, intercambias un smartphone elegible, agregas una nueva línea y tienes planes de pago en cuotas y servicio ilimitado de datos calificados.
Google Pixel 4Averigua cómo obtener un Google Pixel 4 de 64 GB por $5 al mes. Cuando compres en un plan de pago en cuotas elegible (mín. $75 al mes antes de los descuentos).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GAverigua cómo obtener el LG V60 ThinQ 5G por $10 al mes cuando compras con un plan de pago en cuotas calificado con plan ilimitado elegible (mín. $75 al mes antes de los descuentos). Requiere línea nueva.
iPhone SE (2020) de AT&T PREPAIDObtén el iPhone SE de 64 GB por $349.99 + $50 para la cuenta. Por tiempo limitado. Solo por Internet. Se cobra un cargo de servicio por el primer mes y el impuesto sobre las ventas al momento de la compra. No incluye cambios. Los nuevos clientes recibirán un crédito de $50 en su cuenta luego de la compra y la activación de la cuenta. Existen otros cargos y restricciones.
Acerca de la tienda de Eastpointe
- Teléfonos móviles
- Planes de servicio móvil y configuración
- Activaciones de teléfonos
- Cambio de dispositivo
- Protección de dispositivos
- Tecnología usable
- TV y entretenimiento
- Pago y configuración de factura
- Soluciones para pequeñas empresas
Teléfonos móviles, planes y accesorios
AT&T PREPAIDDisfruta de la libertad de AT&T PREPAID con planes que te permiten pagar tu uso por adelantado sin atarte a un contrato a largo plazo. Obtén llamadas y mensajes de texto ilimitados en los EE. UU. y los datos que necesitas sin contrato anual, sin verificación de crédito, con envío gratis y sin cargo por activación para pedidos por Internet. Compra teléfonos prepagados de AT&T de las primeras marcas que amas o trae tu propio dispositivo (BYOD) compatible.
SMARTPHONES POPULARESCuando estés listo para un teléfono nuevo, AT&T te lo hace fácil. Encontrarás de todo, desde los últimos smartphones con muchas funcionalidades hasta dispositivos para enviar mensajes de texto y realizar llamadas principalmente. Escoge entre las marcas más populares como Apple, Samsung y LG, entre otras. Pide por Internet y obtén envío gratis, recoge en la tienda más cercana o recibe la entrega gratis el mismo día en algunos códigos postales.
ACCESORIOSAT&T tiene los accesorios que necesitas para decorar y proteger tus dispositivos. Estuches resistentes y fundas elegantes para teléfonos, cargadores y baterías para tener siempre carga, y altavoces y audífonos para mantenerte conectado a tu música favorita y más. Obtén envío gratis, devoluciones gratis y recogida en la tienda; simplemente pide en línea antes de las 4 p. m. y estará listo en un plazo de dos horas.
Lo que dicen nuestros clientes
- marzo 16, 20205 de 5I brought a friend to purchase a phones d would like to compliment 2 men who work here for being extremely helpful and patient dispute some challenging circumstances. Their names are Nick(the manager) and Jason. I highly recommend this store.
- 9 de diciembre de 20191 de 5I wouldn’t even give this store one star if I was allowed because I am disgusted with eastpointe. I made an appointment to do some upgrades to two lines and confirmed on the app and through chat that the lines where eligible to upgrade prior to going in. When I went in it was over 30 minutes before someone checked me in (30 minutes Pat my appointment time) the manager finally checked me in as he took people who got their after me with no appointment first, when I asked why I was told I would have to wait and if I didn’t like it I could leave. When someone finally got to me, almost an hour after my appointment I was rudely asked for my ID and told I wasn’t allowed to have my drink even though every other customer was eating and drinking in the store. Then when I told him what lines I wanted to upgrade he told me I would have to give them the rest of the cost of the phone in order to upgrade after I already confirmed several times over the last few weeks from chatting in and talking with reps over the phone that I didn’t have to pay off the phones because I was on the NEXT installment plans and was able to upgrade as of December 3. When I questioned the person dealing with me (who had no name tag and didn’t tell me his name) the manager came over and said he couldn’t do anything and I could leave so I left very angry and wanting to scream.
- octubre 8, 20191 de 5I went in to the store last week to inquire about adding home internet services to my wireless package and was told that I needed to wait over a week until someone could come out, and that there would be an $100 deposit to set up the installation date. So I paid $100 in cash to the guy who helped me and gave him my address and he told me the day and time to be home for the install. Well today is the day and when they never showed up I called customer service only to be told that the installation was cancelled due to lack of $100 deposit, WHICH I PAID IN CASH. I was also told that the deposit would have had to be paid on a card and cash was not accepted. So after over a week of waiting, a cancelled installation with no notice and paying $100 for something I had not received I came back into the store as that was what the customer service rep advised me. What a joke! So wasting more time and gas money I drove to the store to speak with the manager, Ebony while trying not to flip out because I was so frustrated. I explained to her what happened while she looked less than enthused and I even explained “I’m trying my best to contain my frustration” she comes back by saying “you really not” and walks into the back. When she comes back out I have her speak with the rep I was on the phone with and she politely tells him that she can handle it. Well after explaining my story for the third time she tells me “I’m going to have to look into it” and gives me a card with an account number on it. So here I am, sitting at this store being treated like trash by their ‘manager’ wasting time on my only day off waiting to see where my money is and why the hell they took it in the first place only to cancel my installation. I’ve tried calling supervisors of the home internet they offer and multiple other representatives only to no avail being told that only this store can handle it. So basically I spent $100 to get their services, waited a week, no one showed up and the installation got cancelled and no one including the store manager can track down the $100 I gave them and they are making me sit here while they “look into it.” I am livid, and I expect not ONLY my $100 back but more than enough compensation for my time wasted, my money and gas money wasted and all of this frustration I’ve endured due to their lack of professionalism and training. I am appalled and will be reaching out to any and everyone I can until this is settled.
- junio 25, 20191 de 5I went in the store yesterday because my phone wouldn't charge. The guy that waited on me couldn't care less. Then he gave me back the cord I came in with but kept my adapter (which unfortunately I didn't notice until I got home). I tried to engage him with questions I had but he walked off. I went back for the adapter today, recognized the manager Ebony from yesterday, but when i introduced myself saying "you may remember me from yesterday" she shrugged and said no-strangely enough when i mentioned the adapter, she said "well this is the table you were at yesterday, is this it?" And presented my adapter. This website for the eastpointe location talks about the great manager and good customer service but really it's very poor (evidence of poor leadership). When i bought my phone a while back there was a line. People gladly waited for the good service. I went in a couple times to ask questions and they were very helpful. I bet if you look, the store went downhill when the manager arrived. I will go out of my way to visit another AT&T location before I go back to this one. Sincerely disappointed.
- mayo 9, 20191 de 5Coming in first (two customers coming in before me were helped first) with no recognition; Aaliyah FINALLY assisted me but was SO RUDE! Aaliyah gave me NO assistance on educating me on phones; selling me a phone instead of informing me of I had the ability to receive a FREE upgrade. She asked me to check the store price two times; instead of knowing/getting up out of her chair herself - I AM HANDICAPPED!! Additionally, she refused to transfer my old numbers to my new phone stating she did not have the equipment (which was a lie)! AVOID THE EASTPOINTE LOCATION!