Port forwarding – Pace 5268
Select your option for personalized help.
Modem / gateway
2701 HGV-B (Black)KM1010258-slctrgrp_2w2701hgvb
I don't knowKM1053197-slctrgrp_idontknow
WATCH AND LEARN
INSTRUCTIONS & INFO
Learn more about port forwarding
Set up port forwarding
Add a new user-defined application
- Go to your gateway settings.
- Select Settings > Firewall > Applications, Pinholes and DMZ. If you receive a warning message, visit the AT&T Port Forwarding tool to enable Port Forwarding on your account. Then, you can continue with the steps in this solution.
- Under the listed applications, select Add a new user-defined application.
- In Application Profile Name, enter the name of the application.
- Select the Protocol.
- Enter the Port or Range you wish to open in the Port (or Range) From/To entry fields.
- Use the default protocol timeout settings in the Protocol Timeout entry field unless directed to do otherwise by the manufacturer.
- Enter the default Map to Host Port. By default, the port will map to the same port you specify in the Port (or Range) From/To entry field. Leave this field blank unless directed to do so from the manufacturer or application.
- In the Application Type drop-down, select the option that matches your application.
- Select Add to list.
- When prompted for your Access Code, enter the Device Access Code located on your gateway and select.
- Submit. Repeat this process until all ports you want access to have been added.
- To open the port, start with number 6 in the instructions above.
Did you get the help you needed?
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.
Thanks for your feedback!
COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONRe: Cannot get port forwarding to work on 5268AC
✔ Solved by mestizas
u-verse-high-speed-internet | Aug 28 2016 1:59 PM | 4057 Views
Re: Cannot get port forwarding to work on 5268AC