Manage extra security for your wireless account
WATCH AND LEARN
INSTRUCTIONS & INFO
Add or remove extra security
- Choose your wireless account from the dropdown, if more than 1 account is linked to your ID.
- Select Manage extra security in the Wireless passcode section.
- Check or uncheck extra security and re-enter your passcode if prompted.
Remove extra security during sign-in
Benefits of extra security
|Without extra security||With extra security|
|Only when you:||Also when you:|
- You can add extra security for wireless accounts that have never been combined with your DIRECTV, AT&T Internet, or U-verse TV account.
- Has your wireless service ever been combined with another account? Learn more about the combined account passcode.
Did you get the help you needed?
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.
Thanks for your feedback!
COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONRe: Passcode
✔ Solved by ATTMobilityCare
wireless | Mar 23 2016 5:07 PM | 1450 Views