- 20x faster upload speeds than cable¹
- Ultra-low latency—ping under 11ms²
- 80% more bandwidth than cable³
Get started with 100Mbps for$35/mo. for 12 mos. plus taxes and equip. fee
New low price
AT&T FIBER—INTERNET 100
Your go-to speed for casual gaming with friends.
Features & Benefits
- 100Mbps equal upload and download speeds¹
- 10x faster upload speeds than cable²
- Upload 10 photos in less than 9 seconds³
AT&T FIBER—INTERNET 300
Reign supreme with 3x the speed.
Features & benefits
- 300Mbps equal upload and download speeds¹
- 15x faster upload speeds than cable⁴
- Stream HD video on up to 10 devices at the same time³
HBO MaxTM included
AT&T FIBER—INTERNET 1000
Superfast 1 GIG5 Internet for the ultimate gaming experience.
Features & benefits
- Superfast 1000Mbps connection¹
- 20x faster upload speeds than cable6
- Ultra-low latency with ping under 11ms7
- Upload a 4-minute HD video in less than 1 second³
- HBO MaxTM included—a $14.99/mo. value.8
2Comparison of Internet 100 wired upload connection speed to Xfinity, Spectrum and Cox 100MB, 150MB, and 200MB plans with 100, 150, and 200 download and 10MB upload.
3Speed/time examples are estimates and based on wired connection to gateway.
4Comparison of Internet 300 wired upload connection speed to Xfinity 250M service with 20Mbps upload and Spectrum 400Mbps services with 20Mbps upload.
5Download max 940Mbps. Speeds vary. Not guaranteed.
6Comparison of Internet 1000 wired upload connection speed to major cable providers: Xfinity, Spectrum, and Cox 1GIG cable service with uploads of 35Mbps.
7Other factors besides network latency may affect game lag. Individual results will vary.
8HBO offer: Compatible device and online account registration req’d for HBO Max. Add’l fees and restr’s apply.
You’re only as good as your internet connection
Whether you’re scoping out targets in Hitman 2 or running raids in an MMORPG, Internet powered by AT&T Fiber helps you stay competitive. A fast, reliable connection will level up your gaming with ultra-low latency for an edge. 99% reliability means less frustrating downtime that snaps you out of your win streak.Check availability
Frequently asked questions
- How many Mbps do I need for gaming?The right amount of speed for your connection will depend on what type of gamer you are. If you play competitive, fast-twitch games, or you live in a household with multiple heavy internet users, consider a plan with a gigabit internet connection, like Internet 1000, powered by AT&T Fiber. Internet 1000 has ultra-low latency (ping rates under 11 milliseconds1), giving you that extra near-real-time edge against the competition.
- How do I make my internet better for gaming?There are a few ways to make your internet better for gaming. If you find that your connection is slow at certain times of the day, consider an internet plan powered by AT&T Fiber. Internet speeds with AT&T Fiber are consistently fast and have ultra-low latency, even during peak usage hours.2
You can also use the AT&T Smart Home Manager app to troubleshoot potential issues and improve internet performance.
- Is AT&T Internet good for gaming?AT&T Internet offers a lot of benefits for gamers. For example, our fastest residential internet plan, Internet 1000, offers a connection speed of 1000Mbps,3 ultra-low latency (ping rates under 11 milliseconds), unlimited data on your home internet connection, and consistent performance, even during peak usage hours.1
- How do I know my internet is fast enough?If you're wondering if your internet is running as fast as it should, you can do a speed test. If your internet is running at the proper speed but you aren’t getting the gaming performance you need, consider switching to an AT&T Internet plan with a higher max speed.
- What is the fastest internet for gaming?AT&T offers a 1000Mbps internet connection. Check and see what's available at your address.