Making phone service even more affordable.
Because phone service is so important in today's world, AT&T believes everyone should have access to it. We offer two discounted telephone service plans to make basic phone service even more affordable for qualified customers.
- Regular Lifeline Wisconsin — provides qualified customers with discounted phone service and the ability to add additional services and features.
- Enhanced Lifeline Wisconsin — offers a deeper discount to qualified Wisconsin customers who live on current or former reservation or tribal land.*
To qualify, a household must participate in one of the following
|Eligibility||Regular Lifeline Wisconsin*||Enhanced Lifeline Wisconsin*|
|Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly known as Food Stamps)||•||•|
|Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)||•||•|
|Supplemental Security Income (SSI)||•||•|
|WI Homestead Property Tax Credit||•||•|
|Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)||•||•|
|Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit (Federal Benefits only)||•||•|
|National School Lunch Program (free lunch program)||•||•|
|Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance Program||•|
|Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families||•|
|Head Start (Tribal only and must meet income qualifying standard)||•|
|Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)||•|
|Total household income at or below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines (see application for details)||•||•|
|Benefits||Regular Lifeline Wisconsin*||Enhanced Lifeline Wisconsin*|
|Monthly discount on basic service||Up to $18.50||Up to $34.25|
|Waiver of deposit for local service**||•||•|
|Optional toll restriction at no charge**||•||•|
|Optional blocking of 900 / 976 numbers||•||•|
|Additional lines allowed*||•||•|
|Optional services available
(e.g., Caller ID, Call Waiting, etc.)
|Optional blocking of pay-per-use
(e.g., 3-Way Calling, etc.)
Please note the following:
- Lifeline is a federal benefit;
- To qualify, you must receive benefits from an approved program or your income must be at or below the guidelines;
- You must provide certain eligibility documentation and willfully making false statements to obtain the benefit can result in fines, imprisonment, de-enrollment or being barred from the program;
- Only one wireline or wireless Lifeline benefit is available per household;
- A household is defined, for purposes of the Lifeline program, as any individual or group of individuals who live together at the same address and share income and expenses;
- A household is not permitted to receive Lifeline benefits from multiple providers;
- Violation of the one-per-household limitation constitutes a violation of the Federal Communications Commission's rules and will result in the subscriber's de-enrollment from the program; and
- Lifeline is a non-transferable benefit and the subscriber may not transfer his or her benefit to any other person.
Note: PDF format requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, available free.
Call 1-888-256-5378 to sign up for Lifeline Wisconsin today.
Weekdays, 7 am to 6 pm, Saturday, 7 am to 4 pm.
Es importante que usted entienda esta informacion. Si usted no lee el idioma ingles, por favor llame al 1-800-910-1030 para hablar directamente con un representante bilingue, o pida informacion a una de las organizaciones mencionada en este folleto.
* Lifeline Wisconsin plan benefits are only applicable on one phone line at the customer's principal place of residence. Enhanced Lifeline Wisconsin offers a deeper discount to qualified Wisconsin customers who live on current or former reservation or tribal land, as defined in Title 47 – Code of Federal Regulations, Section 54.400 (e).
** Deposit waived on new local service only. If customer has outstanding toll debt, toll restriction required.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Some service restrictions mayapply.