Making phone service even more affordable.
Because phone service is so important in today's world, AT&T believes everyone should have access to it. AT&T Missouri offers two discounted telephone service plans to make basic phone service even more affordable for qualified customers.
To qualify, a household must participate in one of the following:
Eligibility for Lifeline
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Total household income at or below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines (see application for details)
Eligibility for the Disabled Plan
- Federal Social Security Disability
- Veterans Administration Disability Benefits
- State Blind Pension
- State Aid to Blind Persons
- State Supplemental Disability Assistance Payments
Note: The Disabled Plan offers $6.50 discount on basic service
If qualified, Lifeline Missouri customers receive the following benefits:
- Monthly discount on basic service for Lifeline customers**
- Waiver of deposit for local service*
- Optional toll restriction at no charge*
- Optional blocking of 900/976 numbers*
- Additional lines allowed
- Optional services available (e.g., Caller ID, Call Waiting, etc.)
- Optional blocking of pay-per-use (e.g. 3-Way Calling, etc.)
Please note the following:
- Lifeline is a federal benefit;
- To qualify, you must receive benefits from an approved program or your income must be at or below the guidelines;
- You must provide certain eligibility documentation and willfully making false statements to obtain the benefit can result in fines, imprisonment, de-enrollment or being barred from the program;
- Only one wireline or wireless Lifeline benefit is available per household;
- A household is defined, for purposes of the Lifeline program, as any individual or group of individuals who live together at the same address and share income and expenses;
- A household is not permitted to receive Lifeline benefits from multiple providers;
- Violation of the one-per-household limitation constitutes a violation of the Federal Communications Commission's rules and will result in the subscriber's de-enrollment from the program; and
- Lifeline is a non-transferable benefit and the subscriber may not transfer his or her benefit to any other person.
Download the Lifeline and Disabled Discount Missouri Application (212 KB) in PDF format.
Note: PDF format requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, available free.
Call 1-877-677-0250 to sign up for Lifeline Missouri today.
Weekdays, 8 am to 7 pm, Saturday, 8 am to 5 pm.
Es importante que usted entienda esta informacion. Si usted no lee el idioma ingles, por favor llame al 1-877-677-5649 para hablar directamente con un representante bilingüe.
* Lifeline customers only.
** Benefits are only applicable on one phone line at the customer's principal place of residence.
Terms and conditions are subject to change. Some service restrictions may apply.