- Ideal for customers looking for a simple yet feature-rich messaging device, the Pantech Pursuit™ II will be available for AT&T customers on July 17 for $49.99 with a two-year agreement and a qualifying rate plan after $50 mail-in rebate.
- Brew® Mobile Platform-based phone features a 2.8” touchscreen display, vertical sliding keyboard, drag and drop shortcuts, 2MP camera with a camcorder and pre-loaded social media widgets on one of three sliding home screens for one-touch access.
- Cool and compact, pocket-friendly design.
- Available in pink or green at AT&T company-owned retail stores and online.
- Pursuit II will be promoted this summer during Dew Tour, the coast-to-coast action sports tour of which Pantech is a title sponsor.
The Pantech Pursuit™ II is a stylish, compact quick messaging phone that doesn’t skimp on features. The device boasts a full HTML browser for PC-like web browsing, USB 2.0 connectivity, pre-loaded social media apps on the home screen for one-touch access, mobile email capabilities in addition to AT&T Navigator ® for turn-by-turn directions. The Pantech Pursuit™ II also features a 2.0 MP digital camera with a camcorder and 4X digital zoom as well as fixed focus that allows customers to effortlessly capture quality photos and videos.
By installing Brew MP™ across quick messaging phones like the Pantech Pursuit™ II, AT&T and software developers are able to more easily offer smartphone-like applications to customers who want a full-featured messaging phone.
“AT&T welcomes Pantech’s latest quick messaging phone to our industry-leading device portfolio,” said Mike Woodward, vice president, Mobile Device Portfolio, AT&T Mobility and Consumer Markets. “The Pantech Pursuit™ II offers great value to our customers who want a feature-rich device that’s practical yet stylish.”
”Pantech’s messaging phones for AT&T remain in high demand,” said Wyatt Whaley vice president of product planning for Pantech Wireless. “Customers appreciate the cool colors, slim designs and ease-of-use our messaging phones offer. Pursuit II is a stylish little handset and the latest addition to our popular line of phones.”
Price and Availability
The Pantech Pursuit™ II will be available in pink or green on July 17 for $49.99 with a two-year agreement after a $50 mail-in rebate. The device will be sold online and in company-owned retail stores.
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- UMTS and HSDPA 850/1900
- 2.8” touchscreen display with 240 x 320 (QVGA) resolution
- Brew MP 1.0.2
- Full QWERTY keyboard slider
- QSC 6270 ARM9/230MHz processor
- Expandable memory up to 32GB with addition of microSD card
- 3.98” (L) x 2.40” (W) x 0.59” (D), Weight: 4.48 oz.
- 2.0 MP digital camera with camcorder, fixed focus, 4X digital zoom
- Up to 3 hours talk time, 250 hours standby time
To learn more about the Pantech Pursuit™ II, visit www.att.com/mobilephones-news.
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
Limited-time offer. Mobile broadband and other coverage not available in all areas. Two year agreement required. Subscriber must live & have a mailing addr. within AT&T’s owned wireless network coverage area. Up to $36 activ. fee applies. Equipment price & avail may vary by mrk & may not be available from independent retailers. Early Termination Fee: None if cancelled in the first 30 days, but up to $35 restocking fee may apply to equipment returns; thereafter up to $150. Some agents impose add’l fees. Other conditions & restrictions apply. See contract for details. Sales tax calculated based on price of unactivated equipment.
AT&T Promotion Card: Price before AT&T Promotion Card & with 2-year contract is 99.99. Allow 60 days for fulfillment. Card may be used only in the U.S. is valid for 150 days after issuance date but is not redeemable for cash & cannot be used for cash withdrawal at ATMs or automated gasoline pumps. Card request must be postmarked by September 19, 2011 & you must be a customer for 30 consecutive days to receive card.
AT&T Navigator requires a separate subscription.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) is a premier communications holding company. Its subsidiaries and affiliates – AT&T operating companies – are the providers of AT&T services in the United States and around the world. With a powerful array of network resources that includes the nation's fastest mobile broadband network, AT&T is a leading provider of wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet and voice services. A leader in mobile broadband, AT&T also offers the best wireless coverage worldwide, offering the most wireless phones that work in the most countries. It also offers advanced TV services under the AT&T U-verse® and AT&T | DIRECTV brands. The company's suite of IP-based business communications services is one of the most advanced in the world. In domestic markets, AT&T Advertising Solutions and AT&T Interactive are known for their leadership in local search and advertising.