AT&T Ranks Highest in J.D. Power 2014 Wireless Full-Service Customer Care Study
AT&T Receives Highest Ranking for Second Consecutive Time
Dallas, Texas, February 06, 2014
AT&T* is a leader in wireless customer service. The company ranked highest in customer service for the second time in a row, according to the latest J.D. Power study released today. In the 2014 Wireless Customer Care Full-Service StudySM, Volume 1, AT&T outscored all other full-service wireless providers for the overall customer service experience measured across its online, retail, and call centers.
Once again, AT&T surpasses major carriers by receiving, “Highest Ranked Customer Service Performance Among Full-Service Wireless Providers” honors. Approximately 7,195 U.S. wireless customers participated in the study.
“Customer service is the backbone of every successful business, which is why we make it our No. 1 priority to listen to our customers, respond to their feedback and make changes wherever we can,” said Ralph de la Vega, president and CEO, AT&T Mobility. “Our goal is to provide the best possible wireless experience. Receiving this honor a second consecutive time speaks volumes about our focus on the customer. With our fast, reliable network, superior device selection, and plans that offer an amazing value, this is one more reason for customers to choose AT&T.”
Recent customer service enhancements include:
- myAT&T Mobile App Service – Enhancements to our free mobile app and self-service capabilities with 24/7 support.
- Enhanced Customer Rep Support – More online chat representatives to assist customers at ATT.com.
- Specialized Training and Certification Programs – Ongoing training and certification for best-in- class customer service reps.
- Reduced Wait Times and Transfers – Part of our commitment to answer customers’ questions quickly and on the “first contact.”
- Faster Retail Interactions – Mobile point-of-sale rollouts for quicker and more efficient retail interactions at AT&T company-owned retail stores.
- Experiential Designed Retail Store – New store design creates an interactive environment where consumers can easily find the best solution to fit their mobile lifestyles.
- Online Retail Appointment Tool – New online appointment tool gives customers the option to schedule a visit to the store when most convenient for them.