Internet that delivers for work, school, and play
Get connected with reliable internet for all you do—every day.
- Choose from a variety of speeds up to 1 GIG (depending on availability)
- Receive your ACP discount on available speeds
- Count on 99% proven reliability*
- Enjoy fast online speeds for the whole family
- Stay secure with AT&T ActiveArmorSM network protection
The ACP can help pay for AT&T Internet plans
The ACP is a government program that can help qualified customers pay for eligible connectivity services, including multiple plans from AT&T Internet. Through the ACP, qualified customers can reduce their AT&T Internet bill by as much as $30 per month, or by as much as $75 per month if they live on qualified Tribal lands.
Why ACP customers should choose AT&T Internet and AT&T Fiber
For customers who qualify for the ACP, there are many good reasons to choose a plan from AT&T. For example, the fastest plans powered by AT&T Fiber have both download speeds and upload speeds as high as 1 Gig per second,1 built-in security from AT&T ActiveArmorSM, and consistently fast speeds, even during peak usage times.2
How AT&T Internet customers can qualify for the ACP
For eligibility details, visit the federal government’s National Verifier. You may qualify if any of the following apply to you:
- Your household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- You participate in a qualifying federal assistance program.
- At least one person in the household is in the free and reduced-price lunch program or the school breakfast program (including the Community Eligibility Provision).
- At least one person in the household has received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I apply for ACP assistance with AT&T Internet?To apply to the program, call the National Verifier at 833.511.0311. Once you are approved, you can call 866.986.0963 to enroll with your National Verifier application.
- Are AT&T Fiber® plans eligible for the ACP?Yes, internet plans powered by AT&T Fiber are eligible for assistance through the ACP, so long as you are qualified for the program and AT&T Fiber is available at your address.
- Can I apply for the ACP for both internet and wireless?
No, there are multiple eligible plans from AT&T Wireless, but the ACP will only provide each household with assistance for one monthly service at a time.
1. Internet speed claims represent maximum network service availability speeds and are based on wired connection to the gateway. 1GIG speeds avail. to new customers with BGW320 and correct setup. Actual customer speeds are not guaranteed and may vary based on several factors. For more information, go to www.att.com/speed101.
2. Based on wired connection to gateway.