- Locate your AT&T phone number on your Order Confirmation slip that came in your shipment.
- Locate your IMEI and SIM (ICCID) numbers.
- Transfer your contacts, photos, and videos from your old device to your new device.
- Use the SIM that came with your new phone to have the best possible experience. If you use another SIM card, you may not be able to utilize some features of your new phone.
Now you're ready to activate your phone
1. Start with your new device powered off.
2. Choose from the following options:
If you're a new customer and not transferring your number from another provider, skip to Step 3.
If you're transferring your number from another provider, or activating a new or replacement device, please go to the AT&T Phone Activation site.
3. Turn your new device on and follow the setup prompts.
4. Make a test call or try connecting to the Internet or email.
5. Set up voicemail.
Go to Set up Visual Voicemail to create a voicemail password and greeting.
If you've recently changed your device or SIM card, you may need your existing voicemail password to set up voicemail on your new device. Forgot your password? Go to Reset voicemail password page.
6. Go to Device Support to learn how to use and troubleshoot your device:
● Set up your email.
● Get help with common issues like blocking unwanted calls or accessing the Internet.
● Manage settings for data usage, Wi-Fi, and Hotspots.