Now even better.
Get a faster internet experience, strong Wi-Fi® in your entire home,¹ and unlimited data—with new plan options and low prices.Plans starting at
$35/mo. for 12 mos. plus taxes & equip. fee
Get more when you switch to AT&T Fiber
A $100 reward card
Order online and get a $100 reward card.
New low price
AT&T FIBER—INTERNET 100
Work, game, stream, and video chat with confidence.
Features & Benefits
- 100Mbps equal upload and download speeds¹
- 10x faster upload speeds than cable²
- Fast online speeds for the whole family
- Upload 10 photos in less than 9 seconds³
AT&T FIBER—INTERNET 300
The internet sweet spot—3x the speed for $10/mo. more.
Features & Benefits
- 300Mbps equal upload and download speeds¹
- 15x faster upload speeds than cable⁴
- Perfect for work & play on multiple devices, large file sharing, & more
- Stream HD video on up to 10 devices at the same time³
HBO Max™ included
AT&T FIBER—INTERNET 1000
Superfast 1 GIG5 Internet for the ultimate online experience.
Features & Benefits
- Superfast 1000Mbps connection¹
- 20x faster upload speeds than cable6
- Great for smart homes, 4K Ultra HD video, online gaming, & more
- Upload a 4-minute HD video in less than 1 second³
- HBO Max™ included—a $14.99/mo. value7
2Comparison of Internet 100 wired upload connection speed to Xfinity, Spectrum and Cox 100MB, 150MB and 200MB plans with 100, 150and 200 download and 10MB upload.
3Speed/time examples are estimates and based on wired connection to gateway.
4Comparison of Internet 300 wired upload connection speed to Xfinity 250M service with 20Mbps upload and Spectrum 400Mbps services with 20Mbps upload.
5Download max 940Mbps. Speeds vary. Not guaranteed.
6Comparison of Internet 1000 wired upload connection speed to major cable providers: Xfinity, Spectrum, and Cox 1GIG cable service with uploads of 35Mbps.
7HBO offer: Compatible device and online account registration req’d for HBO Max. Add’l fees and restr’s apply.
Internet powered by AT&T Fiber.
Expect more from your internet
These days, we rely on the internet for so many important tasks. We use our internet connection to check the news, stream entertainment, telecommute for work, stay in touch with loved ones, play video games, and much more. It’s understandable to expect fast, reliable internet. To provide this level of service, AT&T Fiber delivers three plans: Internet 100, Internet 300, and Internet 1000.
Enjoy unlimited data on your home internet
All plans with AT&T Fiber come with unlimited data on your home internet connection. That means no data overage fees, no matter how much you stream, game, or download on your home internet connection.
Frequently asked questions
- What is fiber internet?
Internet powered by fiber uses cutting edge, 100% fiber technology. Fiber technology utilizes light waves instead of electrical signals to transmit data, and fiber optic cable can send higher volumes of information over longer distances than copper cable. This means customers on a fiber network have higher speeds available to them, regardless of their distance from a network node.
AT&T FIBERSM delivers 20x faster upload speeds than cable1, making it great for gaming online. It’s consistently fast, even at peak times2. Get strong, smart Wi-Fi in your entire home3 to power your smart home tech or stream HD video.
- Comparison of Internet 1000 wired upload connection speed to Xfinity, Spectrum & COX 1Gig service with uploads of 35 Mbps. For more information, go to att.com/speed101.
- Based on wired connection to the gateway
- Whole home Wi-Fi connectivity may require AT&T Smart Wi-Fi Extender(s) sold separately.
- Where can I get AT&T Fiber?Check here to where plans powered by AT&T Fiber are available.
- What is Internet 100?Internet 100 powered by AT&T Fiber is an internet plan that has equal upload and downloads speeds of 100 Mbps3. While not our fastest fiber connection, it provides a great value and high performance for the typical internet user.