AT&T and Feeding America: joining forces against hunger
Feeding America is a nationwide network of 200 food banks and 60,000 food pantries and meal programs. The organization serves more than 40 million people across the country. AT&T employees volunteer considerable time to assist Feeding America in this effort. In addition, the company contributes financial support. Just recently we made an additional $1 million donation to this worthy cause.
You can help.
Ensuring everyone has enough nutritious, healthy food is more vital than ever, and every $10 donated to Feeding America means 100 meals* for people in need. Here’s how you can work with us:
- Text AMERICA to 50555 to donate $10 to Feeding America.**
- When you sign up for qualifying AT&T Internet, you’re eligible for a $100 AT&T Visa® Reward Card. You’ll also have the option to donate all or part of your reward amount to Feeding America. Learn more about AT&T Internet
Order AT&T Internet online and get it installed.
Wait for the email notification
We’ll be sending you an email telling you how to redeem your reward.
Redeem & donate
Follow the simple instructions in the email to redeem your reward and to donate all or part of it to Feeding America if you choose.
Your donation to Feeding America is associated with your ZIP Code—so it helps folks in need right in your community. And your donation to Feeding America goes a long way—every $10 you donate equals 100 meals.*
Frequently asked questions
- What does hunger look like in the U.S.?37 million Americans struggle with food insecurity. That’s 1 in 9 Americans, including 11 million children and 5.5 million seniors.
Food is often the first expense sacrificed when facing the difficult decision of having to pay for other expenses like utilities, education, and health.
On average, as poverty and unemployment rates go up, and home ownership rates go down, food insecurity rates increase.
100% of communities have food-insecure households.
- Who will benefit from this promotion?Individuals and families at risk of hunger will benefit from this partnership. Funds will be distributed to Feeding America member food banks to serve their neighbors in need.
- What portion of supported donations will go to Feeding America?All proceeds—100% of donations—will be distributed to Feeding America and our network of food banks.
- How do I redeem or donate my reward card?
- How is Feeding America responding to the public health crisis?Feeding America has implemented a comprehensive plan of action in response to the current health crisis. You can learn more here.
- Why is ATT partnering with Feeding America?AT&T is partnering with Feeding America because we’re committed to breaking the cycle of hunger in our communities.
While we have seen some progress in the United States, millions of hardworking individuals and families across the country continue to live paycheck to paycheck. They’re forced to make the difficult choice between providing food for their families and paying for necessities like utilities, education, and medical care.
No one should go hungry during the public health crisis. With school closures, job disruptions, and health risks, millions of Americans will turn to food banks for much-needed support. They can't do it alone, and together we can help make a difference.
- How is AT&T partnering with Feeding America?AT&T is working with Feeding America by offering customers the opportunity to donate all or a portion of their reward card from online internet purchases to Feeding America during the promotional period.
- How can I donate to Feeding America?Here's how you can help:
Go to the Feeding America website and make a donation there.
Text AMERICA to 50555 to donate $10 to Feeding America. A one-time donation of $10 will be added to your mobile phone bill. All donations must be authorized by the account holder. Message and data rates may apply.
Purchase qualifying AT&T internet online; then donate all or part of the $100 amount you receive when you redeem your reward card.