AT&T and Feeding America: joining forces against hunger
Feeding America is a nationwide network of 200 food banks and 60,000 food pantries and meal programs. The organization serves more than 40 million people across the country. AT&T employees volunteer considerable time to assist Feeding America in this effort. In addition, the company contributes financial support. Just recently we made an additional $1 million donation to this worthy cause.
You can help.
Ensuring everyone has enough nutritious, healthy food is more vital than ever, and every $10 donated to Feeding America means 100 meals* for people in need. Here’s how you can work with us:
- Text AMERICA to 50555 to donate $10 to Feeding America.**
- When you sign up for qualifying AT&T Internet, you’re eligible for a $100 AT&T Visa® Reward Card. You’ll also have the option to donate all or part of your reward amount to Feeding America. Learn more about AT&T Internet
Order internet online
Order AT&T Internet online and get it installed.
Wait for the email notification
We’ll be sending you an email telling you how to redeem your reward.
Redeem & donate
Follow the emailed instructions to redeem your reward and to donate all or part of it to Feeding America.
Frequently asked questions
- What does hunger look like in the U.S.?37 million Americans struggle with food insecurity. That’s 1 in 9 Americans, including 11 million children and 5.5 million seniors.
Food is often the first expense sacrificed when facing the difficult decision of having to pay for other expenses like utilities, education, and health.
On average, as poverty and unemployment rates go up, and home ownership rates go down, food insecurity rates increase.
100% of communities have food-insecure households.
- Who will benefit from this promotion?Individuals and families at risk of hunger will benefit from this partnership. Funds will be distributed to Feeding America member food banks to serve their neighbors in need.
- What portion of supported donations will go to Feeding America?All proceeds—100% of donations—will be distributed to Feeding America and our network of food banks.