Making a difference in classrooms nationwide
Ensuring students have the necessary resources to succeed at school is more vital than ever. Your donation to DonorsChoose supports classrooms with the most urgent needs, reaching schools where the majority of students are eligible for free or reduced-priced lunches.Donate today
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Pay it forward in your community
When you sign up for qualifying internet with AT&T Fiber®, you’re eligible for a $200 AT&T Visa® Reward Card. You’ll also have the option to donate all or part of your reward amount to DonorsChoose.
Order AT&T Fiber online and get it installed.
Wait for the email notification
We’ll be sending you an email telling you how to redeem your reward.
Redeem & donate
Follow the simple instructions in the email to redeem your reward and donate all or part of it to DonorsChoose.
Combating education inequality starts now
Teachers across America use the DonorsChoose platform to request resources their students need. Donations of all sizes are given to the projects that inspire them—and over 1 billion have been completed to date. By supporting classrooms directly, we move closer to a nation where students in every community have the tools and experiences they need for a great education.Learn more
Frequently asked questions
- What makes this school year unique?Teachers and students are facing the toughest learning challenges in a generation, and the equity gap for students’ learning and access to resources is widening. As one example, during the pandemic, Black, Latinx, and Indigenous students and students from low-income communities have faced disproportionate challenges. These disparities ranged from less access to in-person learning, increased out-of-pocket spending for teachers, and less access to reliable internet. Returning to a school with access to materials for learning is a critical next step for all students. Read more about the COVID-19 education experience here.
- Who will benefit from this relationship with AT&T?Students and teachers in public school classrooms will benefit from this relationship. Donations will be allocated to classrooms with the greatest need on DonorsChoose.
- What portion of supported donations will go to classrooms through DonorsChoose?All proceeds—100%—will be distributed to DonorsChoose.
- How do I redeem or donate my reward card?
- Why is AT&T working with DonorsChoose?AT&T is working with DonorsChoose because we’re committed to combating education inequity and the digital divide, particularly during this most pivotal back to school season when resource inequities are at their greatest.
For the past several years, AT&T and the AT&T Foundation have supported classroom needs on DonorsChoose, giving teachers and students tools to address the homework gap, get necessary technology to advance learning, and provide enrichment resources for a better education.