AT&T Locker Terms of Service and License Agreement
AT&T Mobility LLC ("AT&T"), licenses the AT&T Locker application (the "Application" or "App") to You, conditioned upon your acceptance of this End User License Agreement ("Agreement" or "License").
If You are an employee who is using the App on a Device provided by Your employer, or if Your employer provides service for your Device under a corporate account for which it is financially responsible, You agree that you will not use the App for any illegal purpose, including but not limited to submitting internal or confidential documents to the App.
If at any time after reviewing or using the App You wish to terminate such use or this License, You must un-install and remove the App from Your Device, and delete any copy in Your possession. This License will automatically terminate if You are not, or are no longer, an AT&T subscriber subject to the terms of the WCA.
(a) "AT&T," "We," "Our" and "Us" mean AT&T Mobility LLC and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, successors and assigns; (b) "Locker" means the AT&T Locker App, any website, software, content or services provided in connection with the App, and any updates to these items; (c) "You," "Your" and "Licensee" mean an individual who downloads or uses Locker and any person or entity represented by that individual; and (d) "Content" means all information, data, text, contacts, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, videos, documents, files, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted, shared, or privately transmitted.
2. THE APP:
The App allows You to use Locker on Your Device(s) to upload, download, edit, and browse Content in Your Locker, and to share Your Content with third parties and third party sites. When using the App on AT&T's 2G network, You will not be able to answer incoming calls. Incoming calls will be delivered to voicemail. Voice, data and messaging rates may apply when You use this App.
2.1.2 Uploading Content.
You must upload Your Content for it to be stored in Your Locker. If you enable automatic or other pre-defined upload options, Content will be automatically uploaded after the Content appears on Your Device. By using AT&T Locker, you grant AT&T the right to store Content on storage systems operated by or on behalf of AT&T. You agree AT&T may, without liability, but is not obligated to, disable access to, remove and/or destroy Content from AT&T Locker and Your account if AT&T believes in its sole discretion that Your use of AT&T Locker, or Content provided in connection with the Application (a) constitutes an infringement, misappropriation or violation of any third party right, (b) could harm AT&T or (c) could make AT&T liable to any third party (including, without limitation, any governmental entity). The transmission and receipt of Content is solely at Your own risk, and AT&T is not responsible or liable in any way for Content transmitted or received by You.
2.1.3 Backup Content.
You are responsible for backing up Content that you store or access through AT&T Locker to Your own computer or other device. AT&T does not guarantee or warrant that Content you may store or access through AT&T Locker will not be subject to inadvertent damage, corruption or loss.
2.1.4 Syncing & Deleting Contacts:
You must enable Contact back up to automatically sync your contacts to AT&T Locker when they are added or modified in your phone's native address book application. AT&T Locker stores: First Name, Last Name, Phone (primary, home, work, other, mobile, home fax, work fax, pager, car, custom), Email (home, work, other, custom), thumbnail photos of your contacts, and Notes. Additional fields include: phonetic name, title and company, social profiles, instant messenger, birthday, dates, marital status, hobbies, relationship and website. If your device includes additional fields not listed here, that information may not be automatically synced to your AT&T Locker.
If you delete contacts, either on your device or from within your AT&T Locker – that change will be automatically synced to your Locker and any devices you have connected to it.
2.1.5 Sharing of Content.
If You share Your Content, then You agree that anyone that You have shared Your Content with may use that Content and share that Content with others. When You give others access to Your Content, You grant them free, non-exclusive permission to use, reproduce, distribute, display, transmit, communicate, and to forward Your Content to others. In addition, if You choose to share Your Content by sending an email, message, or invitation, that email, message, or invitation may be forwarded and the recipient of the forwarded email, message, or invitation will be able to view Your Content.
2.1.6 Removing Content.
You can remove Content from Your AT&T Locker by deleting it. With the exception of Contacts, deleting Content from your AT&T Locker will not remove the stored content on your device. If you delete information in your native contacts application, it will also be deleted in your AT&T Locker account. AT&T does not and is not responsible for removing Content you post on third party sites. It is Your responsibility to contact such third party sites to have Your Content removed. When Your AT&T Locker service is terminated, AT&T reserves the right to immediately delete all Content, all data, files, and other information stored in or for Your AT&T Locker account without further notice to You. Deleted Content cannot be recovered. AT&T will not be liable to You for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the AT&T Locker, or the deletion or loss of any Content. If You request termination of the AT&T Locker You should transfer Content to another site or store somewhere else beside AT&T Locker, before You request termination. If AT&T terminates Your AT&T Locker service because (a) You provide false or inaccurate information to AT&T; (b) You violate these Terms or the AT&T Acceptable Use Policy; or (c) You engage in conduct that is a violation of any law, or regulation; You will not be able to transfer Content to another site or store it elsewhere.
2.1.7 Responsibility for Content.
You, and not AT&T, are entirely responsible for all Content that You upload, post, email, transmit, share or otherwise make available. AT&T does not filter, edit, or control the Content posted via AT&T Locker and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. AT&T shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse or remove any Content that is illegal, violates these Terms or the AUP, or exposes AT&T to any risk of claims, lawsuits or liability. You are responsible for protecting and enforcing Your rights as to any of Your Content, not AT&T. Under no circumstances will AT&T be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content created, posted, uploaded, emailed, transmitted, shared, displayed, or otherwise made available via AT&T Locker.
2.2 CONSENT TO DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION:
This App may disclose or allow the disclosure to third parties of Your personal information, including without limitation contacts, photos, videos, music, and documents.
2.3 PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE.
2.3.2 Account Security.
You are responsible for the security of Your AT&T Locker account. AT&T is not liable for any unauthorized use of AT&T Locker or for any damage or loss that you may suffer as a result of any unauthorized use of Your AT&T Locker. You acknowledge that AT&T has the right to establish log in and log out procedures for accessing AT&T Locker and procedures for keeping You logged in, either indefinitely or for a period of time, unless You log out. AT&T is not responsible for others accessing Your AT&T Locker and Content.
2.3.3 Account Inactivity/Deletion.
AT&T will terminate Your account and delete Your Content if You fail to login to the App for three hundred sixty-five (365) consecutive days.
2.3.4 Maximum/Minimum Storage.
You acknowledge AT&T may establish general practices and limits concerning the use of the AT&T Locker, including without limitation the maximum number of emails or messages You may send or receive, the maximum amount/size of Content that may be sent from or received by You, the maximum size of any email or message that may be sent from or received by You, the maximum disk space/storage that will be allotted to You by AT&T, the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) You may access the App in a given period of time, and the maximum number of invitations You may send others, and the maximum number of persons that can be included in an invitation. You may not send automated invitations to others to view and download Content from Your App. If You fail to comply with any practices AT&T establishes for the App, AT&T may immediately disable and/or terminate Your use of the App. You agree that AT&T has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any emails, messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by AT&T in connection with the App.
3. LICENSE GRANT AND USE RESTRICTIONS.
3.1 License Grant.
Subject to the restrictions set forth in Section 3.2, AT&T grants You a personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to install and use the App on a Device owned and controlled by You ("Device"), and to access and use the App on such Device, strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License, and all applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
3.2 Restrictions on Use.
You shall not: (a) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the App, for any purpose; (b) modify, adapt, improve, or create any derivative work from the App; (c) violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with Your access or use of the App; (d) remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of AT&T or its collaborators, suppliers or licensors; (e) use the App in a manner that derives revenue directly from such use, or use the App for any other purpose for which it is not designed or intended; (f) use the App for creating a product, service or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for any services, product or software offered by AT&T; (g) use the App to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail; (h) use any proprietary information or interfaces of AT&T or other intellectual property of AT&T in the design, development, manufacture, licensing or distribution of any Apps, accessories or devices for use with the App; (i) circumvent, disable or tamper with any security-related components or other protective measures applicable to the App or the Device or (j) reproduce, archive, retransmit, distribute, sell, lease, rent, exchange, modify, broadcast, synchronize, publicly perform, publish, publicly display, make available to third parties, transfer or circulate the App. You agree to abide by the rules and policies established from time to time by AT&T. Such rules and policies may include, for example, required or automated updates, modifications, and/or reinstallations of the Application and obtaining available patches to address security, interoperability, or performance issues. These obligations survive termination of this License.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
4.1 Rights to App.
The App (including its source and object code), any copies thereof (whether or not present on Your Device), and all copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights associated therewith are, and shall remain, the property of AT&T or its collaborators, licensors, or suppliers. The source and object code of the App are the proprietary and confidential information of AT&T and its collaborators, licensors and suppliers. The App is licensed, not sold, to You. Title to the App shall remain with AT&T. AT&T and its collaborators, licensors, and suppliers reserve the right to change, suspend, terminate, remove, impose limits on the use of or access to, disable access to, or require the return of the App (or any copy thereof) at any time without notice and will have no liability for doing so. Except as expressly stated in this License, You are not granted any intellectual property rights in or to the App by implication, estoppel or other legal theory, and all rights in and to the App not expressly granted in this License are hereby reserved and retained by AT&T. These obligations survive termination of this License.
4.2 AT&T Marks.
The following company names and their related logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are trademarks and service marks owned by and used under license from AT&T: "AT&T" (the "AT&T Marks"). You are not authorized to use the AT&T Marks in any advertising, publicity or in any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of AT&T, which may be withheld for any or no reason. These obligations survive termination of this License.
4.3 Open Source Software.
The App may include third party software that is subject to open source license terms ("Open Source Software"). You acknowledge and agree that Your right to use such Open Source Software as part of the App is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of any applicable open source license (the "Open Source License Terms"). In the event of a conflict between the terms of this License and the Open Source License Terms, the Open Source License Terms shall control.
5. NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES.
6. USER-SUBMITTED CONTENT.
The App may contain features that allow You to submit, post or display content through the App. You agree not to use or allow others to use the App, directly or indirectly through Your Device or wireless number in a way that violates AT&T's Acceptable Use Policy. You are solely responsible for any liability arising out of any user-submitted content.
If You provide content through the App ("User Submission"), You grant AT&T a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display Your User Submission (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed and to exercise the same rights with respect to such works without compensation or attribution to You. You also hereby waive any moral rights in Your User Submission. AT&T may remove Your User Submission at any time in its sole discretion. AT&T is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to Your User Submission. You represent and warrant that You own or otherwise control all necessary rights, consents and permissions to Your User Submission necessary to submit such material and to grant AT&T all of the license rights granted herein.
7. TERM AND TERMINATION.
This License shall be effective until terminated. AT&T may, in its sole and absolute discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, disable the App, or suspend or terminate this License and the rights afforded to You hereunder, with or without prior notice or other action by AT&T. Upon the termination of this License, You shall cease all use of the App and uninstall the App. AT&T will not be liable to You or any third party for compensation, indemnity, or damages of any sort as a result of terminating this License in accordance with its terms, and termination of this License will be without prejudice to any other right or remedy AT&T may have, now or in the future. These obligations survive termination of this License.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE APP, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN OR ACCESSED THEREBY, IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND THAT YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THE APP IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND DISCRETION. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, AT&T AND ITS COLLABORATORS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND GUARANTIES REGARDING THE APP, WHETHER ORAL, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AND WHETHER ARISING BY LAW, STATUTE, USAGE OF TRADE, CUSTOM, COURSE OF DEALING OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PARTIES, OR THE NATURE OR CONTEXT OF THIS LICENSE, AND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHERMORE, AT&T AND ITS COLLABORATORS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE APP WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) THE APP WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, TIMELY, SECURE, FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR ERROR-FREE; (III) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE APP WILL BE AS REPRESENTED OR MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (IV) ANY ERRORS IN THE APP WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE APP WILL BE MAINTAINED. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE APP IS NOT INTENDED OR SUITABLE FOR USE IN SITUATIONS OR ENVIRONMENTS WHERE THE PERFORMANCE OF, USE OR MISUSE OF, FAILURE OF, OR ERRORS OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT, DATA OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY, THE APP COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL, PROPERTY, OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE. AT&T AND ITS COLLABORATORS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE APP WILL BE COMPATIBLE OR INTEROPERABLE WITH YOUR DEVICE OR ANY OTHER PIECE OF HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, EQUIPMENT OR DEVICE INSTALLED ON OR USED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR DEVICE. FURTHERMORE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMPATIBILITY AND INTEROPERABILITY PROBLEMS CAN CAUSE THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR DEVICE TO DIMINISH OR FAIL COMPLETELY, AND MAY RESULT IN PERMANENT DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE, LOSS OF THE DATA LOCATED ON YOUR DEVICE, AND CORRUPTION OF THE SOFTWARE AND FILES LOCATED ON YOUR DEVICE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT&T AND ITS COLLABORATORS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES SUFFERED, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH COMPATIBILITY OR INTEROPERABILITY PROBLEMS. SHOULD THE APP PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE BURDEN OF ALL NECESSARY EXPENSES, SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. THIS SECTION 8 SHALL SURVIVE TERMINATION OF THIS LICENSE.
NOTWITHSTANDING AND WITHOUT WAIVING THE FOREGOING, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WCA MAY PROVIDE LIMITED REMEDIES TO YOU.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL AT&T, ITS COLLABORATORS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS, NOR THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR ACCIDENTS, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATING TO THE SALE OR DISTRIBUTION OF, THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE, OR YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE APP, WHETHER OR NOT THE DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PARTY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, AT&T'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU (WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF (i) THE INITIAL PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR THE APP, (ii) THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO AT&T FOR THE APP DURING THE ONE MONTH PRECEDING THE DATE THAT THE CLAIM ARISES, OR (iii) TWO DOLLARS ($2.00). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. THIS SECTION 9 SHALL SURVIVE TERMINATION OF THIS LICENSE.
You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless AT&T and its collaborators, suppliers and licensors, and their officers, directors, agents and employees (the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any claim, proceeding, loss, damage, fine, penalty, interest and expense (including, without limitation, fees for attorneys and other professional advisors) arising out of, in connection with or related to the following: (i) Your access to or use of the App or Third Party Content and Services; (ii) Your breach of this License; (iii) Your violation of law; (iv) Your negligence or willful misconduct; or (v) Your violation of the rights of a third party. You will promptly notify AT&T in writing of any third-party claim arising out of or in connection with Your access to or use of the App. These obligations survive termination of this License.
The following provisions survive termination of this License:
11.1 Governing Law, Limitation on Actions.
This License shall be deemed to take place in the State of New York and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, excluding its conflicts of law principles. This License shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, You and AT&T agree that any cause of action arising out of or relating to this License, the Application or Your use of the App must commence within one (1) year after the applicable cause of action accrues in accordance with the dispute resolution provision of the WCA. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred. This Section 11.1 is not intended to and does not alter any provisions of the WCA.
11.2 Contact Information.
You may reach AT&T Customer Service by dialing 611 from Your Device if You are an AT&T Wireless service subscriber or 1-800-331-0500 or visit http://www.att.com/db .
If any provision of this License is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall not be affected and shall remain valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or require performance of an obligation under this License shall not affect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach constitute waiver of any subsequent breach.
11.5 Export Control; Lawful Use.
You may not export or re-export the App except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which the App was obtained. You represent and warrant that You are not located and will not use the App in any country that is (a) subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country, or (b) listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties including the Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Persons List or Entity List. You may not use the App in any manner or for any purpose prohibited (a) by United States law, regardless of where You use the App, or (b) by local law, in the jurisdiction(s) in which You use the App.
11.6 U.S. Government Restricted Rights.
The App was developed at private expense and is provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraphs (a) through (d) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights clause at FAR 52.227-19 when applicable, or in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause of DFARS and in similar clauses in the NASA FAR Supplement, and their successors, and all other Federal laws and regulations that protect Licensor rights in privately developed commercial software.
11.7 Performance or Benchmark Testing.
You may not disclose the results of any benchmark test using the App to any third party without AT&T's prior written approval.
11.8 Modification or Amendment.
To the extent not prohibited by law, AT&T may modify or amend the terms of this License at any time, with or without direct notice to You, by posting a copy of the modified or amended License available through the App or at www.att.com/wirelesslegal. You will be deemed to have agreed to any such modification or amendment by Your decision to continue using the App following the date in which the modified or amended License is made available through the App or the referenced website.
Any provisions of this License which by their express language or by their context are intended to survive the termination of this License shall survive such termination.
11.10 Third Party Beneficiaries.
Except as explicitly provided in this License or in incorporated agreements, nothing contained in this License is intended or shall be construed to confer upon any person (other than the parties hereto) any rights, benefits or remedies of any kind or character, or to create any obligations or liabilities of a party to any such person.
11.11 No Transfer by You.
Any attempted transfer by You in contravention of this License shall be null and void. These obligations survive termination of this License. AT&T may assign this License without restriction.
11.12 Copyright Complaints.
AT&T respects the intellectual property rights of others. If You believe that Your work has been copied and has been posted, stored or transmitted by or through the App in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") in accordance with the the process detailed at http://www.att.net/general-info/claims.html and directed to the designated agent listed below. AT&T's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement relating to the App can be reached as follows:
Manager of Security & Copyright Infringement, 1800 Perimeter Park Drive, Suite 100 Morrisville, NC 27560 Phone: (919) 319-5737 Fax: (919) 319-8154 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about AT&T's copyright protection practices under the DMCA and for information on how to contact AT&T's DMCA agent, please refer to att.com/legal/terms.dmca.html.
11.13 Entire Agreement.
This License including the documents incorporated herein by reference constitute the entire agreement with respect to the use of the App licensed hereunder and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter.
Third Party Terms.
If You purchase or download the Application from the Windows Phone Marketplace, subject to all other provisions of this License: (a) notwithstanding paragraph 2.2(f) and (g), You may install and use one copy of the Application on up to five (5) mobile devices You personally own or control and which are affiliated with the Windows Live ID associated with Your Windows Phone Marketplace account. You may not install or use a copy of the Application on a device You do not own or control. (b) You acknowledge and agree that neither Microsoft, nor the manufacturer of Your Device(s) shall have any responsibility to provide to You any maintenance or support services in connection with Your use of the Application. (c) SUBJECT TO AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF PART III, SECTION 3, MICROSOFT'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU (WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE INITIAL PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR THE APPLICATION.
Open Source License Terms.
The Application uses Open Source Software that is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); and you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0. Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
The Application also uses Open Source Software Copyright (c) 2003-2006, Joe Walnes Copyright (c) 2006-2007, XStream Committers All rights reserved. THIS Open Source SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
The application may incorporate, use or access software that is subject to the following Open Source License Terms:
- Slidingmenu is copyright 2012—2014 Jeremy Feinstein, Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License") https://github.com/jfeinstein10/SlidingMenu
- org.bouncycastle is Copyright © 2013 Legion of the Bouncy Castle Inc. Licensed under the MIT License. https://www.bouncycastle.org/
- org.kxml2 is Copyright © 2002, 2003, Stefan Haustein, Oberhausen, Rhld., Germany. Licensed under the BSD License. http://kxml.org
- com.github.amlcurran.showcaseview:library is Copyright Alex Curran (@amlcurran) © 2012-2014. This library is distributed under an Apache 2.0 License. https://github.com/amlcurran/ShowcaseView
- com.squareup.dagger:dagger is Copyright 2012 Square, Inc. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"). https://github.com/square/dagger
- javax.inject:javax.inject is Copyright © 2009 The JSR-330 Expert Group. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"). https://code.google.com/p/atinject/
- commons-io:commons-io is Copyright © 2002—2014 The Apache Software Foundation. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"). http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-io/
- commons-lang:commons-lang is Copyright © 2001—2015 The Apache Software Foundation. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"). http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-lang/
- commons-codec:commons-codec is Copyright © 2002—2014 The Apache Software Foundation. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"). https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-codec/
- org.apache.httpcomponents:httpmime is Copyright © 2005—2015 The Apache Software Foundation. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"). https://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/
- org.apache.httpcomponents:httpcore is Copyright © 2005—2015 The Apache Software Foundation. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"). https://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-core-ga/
- org.apache.httpcomponents:httpclient is Copyright © 2005—2015 The Apache Software Foundation. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"). https://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/
- com.squareup.picasso:picasso is Copyright 2013 Square, Inc. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); https://github.com/square/picasso
- com.squareup.okhttp:okhttp is Copyright 2014 Square, Inc. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); http://square.github.io/okhttp/
- com.android.support:appcompat is Copyright 2015, GitHub Inc. https://github.com/dandar3/android-support-v7-appcompat
- com.googlecode.ez-vcard:ez-vcard is Copyright © 2012—2015, Michael Angstadt. https://github.com/mangstadt/ez-vcard
- com.google.code.findbugs:jsr305 is Copyright © 2013 The JSR-305 Expert Group. Licensed under the Lesser GNU Public License. http://findbugs.sourceforge.net/
- com.google.zxing:core is Copyright © 2006—2014 MvnRepository. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.google.zxing/core/2.2
- castcompanion is Copyright 2015 Google Inc. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); https://github.com/googlecast/CastCompanionLibrary-android
- com.google.android.gms:play-services-gcm is [Copyright Date: Not published]. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); https://developers.google.com/android/guides/setup
- com.google.android.gms:play-services-base is [Copyright Date: Not published]. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); https://developers.google.com/android/guides/setup
- com.google.android.gms:play-services-drive is [Copyright Date: Not published]. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); https://developers.google.com/android/guides/setup
- com.android.support:appcompat-v7 is Copyright © 2012 The Android Open Source Project. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); https://developer.android.com/tools/support-library/features.html#v7-appcompat
- com.android.support:support-v4 is Copyright © 2012 The Android Open Source Project. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); https://developer.android.com/tools/support-library/features.html#v4
- com.android.support:multidex is Copyright © 2012 The Android Open Source Project. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); https://developer.android.com/tools/support-library/features.html#multidex
- SDWebImage is Copyright © 2009 Olivier Poitrey. Licensed under the MIT License. https://github.com/rs/SDWebImage
- NSOperationStack is Copyright © 2012 Charcoal Design. https://github.com/nicklockwood/NSOperationStack
- DDPageControl is Copyright © 2010—2011, Snappy Code. https://github.com/ddeville/DDPageControl
- ASIHTTPRequest is Copyright © 2007—2011, All-Seeing Interactive. Licensed under the All-Seeing Interactive. https://github.com/pokeb/asi-http-request
- QREncoder is Copyright © 2007. Licensed under the MIT License. http://nycrb.rubyforge.org/qrencoder/
- ZXIng is Copyright © 2015, GitHub, Inc. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); https://github.com/zxing/zxing
- SFHFKeychainUtils is Copyright © 2015, GitHub, Inc. Licensed under the MIT License. https://github.com/kamiro/SFHFKeychainUtils
- MBProgressHUD is Copyright © 2009—2015 Matej Bukovinski. Licensed under the MIT License. https://github.com/jdg/MBProgressHUD
- SBJSON is Copyright © 2007—2014 Stig Brautaset. Licensed under the BSD License. http://www.sbjson.org/
- RestKit is Copyright 2009—2012 The RestKit Project. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); https://github.com/RestKit/RestKit
- AFNetworking is Copyright © 2011—2015 Alamofire Software Foundation. Licensed under the MIT License. https://github.com/AFNetworking/AFNetworking
- KIF is Copyright 2011 Square, Inc. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); https://github.com/kif-framework/KIF
- CocoaLumberjack is Copyright © 2010—2015, Deusty, LLC. Licensed under the BSD License. https://github.com/CocoaLumberjack/CocoaLumberjack
- ConnectSDK is Copyright © 2015 LG Silicon Valley Lab. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); http://connectsdk.com/
- PLCrashReporter is Copyright © 2008—2015 Plausible Labs Cooperative, Inc. Licensed under the MIT and Apache Version 2.0 Licenses. https://www.plcrashreporter.org/
- Countly SDK is [Copyright Date: Not published]. Released under version 3 of the GNU Affero General Public License (also known as AGPLv3) with a modified Section 7. http://resources.count.ly/v1.0/docs/downloading-sdks
- Aurigma Bulk uploader is Copyright © 2012—2015 Aurigma Inc. http://www.aurigma.com/
- Modern UI is Copyright © 2015, GitHub, Inc. Licensed under Microsoft Public License (Ms-PL). https://github.com/firstfloorsoftware/mui
- JSON.NET is Copyright © 2015 Newtonsoft. Licensed under the MIT License. http://www.newtonsoft.com/json
- RestSharp is Copyright © 2015, GitHub, Inc. Licensed under the MIT/New BSD. http://restsharp.org/
- count.ly SDK for Windows / Windows Phone is Copyright © 2012, 2013, 2014 Countly. Released under version 3 of the GNU Affero General Public License (also known as AGPLv3) with a modified Section 7. https://github.com/Countly/countly-sdk-windows-phone
- SQLite-Net is Copyright © 2009—2012 Krueger Systems, Inc. Licensed under the MIT license. https://github.com/praeclarum/sqlite-net
- Count.ly SDK for Mac OS: is Copyright © 2015, GitHub, Inc. Released under version 3 of the GNU Affero General Public License (also known as AGPLv3) with a modified Section 7. https://github.com/mrballoon/countly-sdk-osx
- AFNetworking - a wrapper around Apple's networking code. is Copyright © 2011—2015 Alamofire Software Foundation. Licensed under the MIT License. https://github.com/AFNetworking/AFNetworking
- CDEvents - an objective C wrapper around Apples FSEvents is Copyright © 2010, 2011 Aron Cedercrantz. Licensed under the MIT License. https://github.com/rastersize/CDEvents
- CocoaLumberJack - Logger which adds to the NSLog functionality is Copyright © 2010-2015, Deusty, LLC. Licensed under the BSD License. https://github.com/CocoaLumberjack/CocoaLumberjack
- FMDB -- a wrapper around SQLite. is Copyright © 2008-2014 Flying Meat Inc. Licensed under the MIT License. https://github.com/ccgus/fmdb