Identity Theft and Identity Fraud
Someone has used my information to subscribe to DIRECTV.
How do I get help fixing this?
At DIRECTV we work very hard to protect our customer's personal information. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft because a DIRECTV account was opened with your personal information without your consent, please complete this form to submit an Identity Theft claim.
You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Your name, phone number and email address so we can contact you.
- Your DIRECTV account number (if applicable)
- The DIRECTV account number you are disputing (if known)
- A brief explanation of the issue
- You can upload an image of the collections notice, credit report or any other documentation related to this case.
Please note: If any information is missing, it might lead to a delay in processing your claim.