Internet that delivers for work, school, and play
- Strong Wi-Fi® in your entire home¹
- Consistent speed, even at peak times²
- 99% reliability for peace of mind³
- No annual contract
See offer details
Surf safer with AT&T and McAfee®We’ll help guard against online threats with the AT&T Internet Security Suite—powered by McAfee®.
AT&T SMART HOME MANAGER
Your Wi-Fi conciergeWith the AT&T Smart Home Manager app, you can easily manage your in-home Wi-Fi and more.
People also ask
- Why AT&T home internet service?There are plenty of reasons to choose AT&T as your ISP (internet service provider.) AT&T Internet is #1 in customer satisfaction over other major cable Internet providers¹. With AT&T you’ll also enjoy 99% reliability² and experience fast speeds, even at peak times, when you need it most.
- Which AT&T Internet plan is the fastest?Internet 1000 is our fastest residential internet service3. It is the best option for heavy internet users, such as competitive gamers and telecommuters.
- What is Internet 1000?Internet 1000 is the fastest residential internet plan that AT&T offers. It provides typical download speeds of 940 Mbps with ultra-low lag time¹, perfect for gamers. AT&T Internet Security is included.
¹Internet speed claims represent maximum network service capabilities and based on wired connection to gateway. Actual customer speeds may vary based on a number of factors and are not guaranteed. Download speeds for Internet 1000 are typically up to 940Mbps due to overhead capacity reserved to deliver the data. For more information, go to www.att.com/speed101.
- What is fiber internet?
Internet powered by fiber uses cutting edge, 100% fiber technology. Fiber technology utilizes light waves instead of electrical signals to transmit data, and fiber optic cable can send higher volumes of information over longer distances than copper cable. This means customers on a fiber network have higher speeds available to them, regardless of their distance from a network node.
AT&T Fiber delivers 25x faster upload speeds than cable¹, making it great for gaming online. It’s consistently fast, even at peak times². Get strong, smart Wi-Fi in your entire home³ to power your smart home tech or stream HD video.
1. Comparison of Internet 1000 wired upload connection speed to Xfinity, Spectrum & COX 1Gig and 1.2Gig service with uploads of 35 Mbps. For more information, go to www.att.com/speed101.
2. Based on wired connection to the gateway
3. Whole home Wi-Fi connectivity may require AT&T Smart Wi-Fi Extender(s) sold separately.
- What are the best TV and Internet bundle offers?There are plenty of options when it comes to offers. Whether you are a sports fan looking to catch your favorite teams, or a movie buff trying to stay up-to-date with all the hottest releases, there should be plenty of options to meet your needs.