- Get a discount every month.
- AutoPay savings available on each line with a Multi-Line Account.
- Receive reminders before each payment.
- Pay automatically, on time and securely.
- Never lose your service.
- Pay with credit, debit, or echeck.
- Change your AutoPay settings any time.
- Cancel with no penalties.
See the savings you get with AutoPay
Unlimited Plus Data2$75$50/mo.After AutoPay discount. Limited time.1
8GB Data3$50$40/mo.after AutoPay discount.
2GB data1$35$30/mo.after AutoPay discount.
What is AT&T PREPAID AutoPay?
As the name would suggest, AutoPay is a way to automate billing for your prepaid phone service. It works by automatically charging you on your preferred payment method before your bill is due. This means no more manually paying your bill, no more checking the calendar to see when your bill is due, and no more losing your service because you forgot to pay on time.
What Discounts are Available with AutoPay and AT&T PREPAID?
Here are a couple examples of how AT&T PREPAID customers can save money with AutoPay.
- Customers on $50, $65, and $75 monthly plans are eligible for a $10 monthly AutoPay discount per line.
- Multi-line account owners are eligible for these savings for every line on their account. AT&T may also occasionally offer a promotional AutoPay savings amount.
Take control of your billing method
Another benefit of AutoPay is that you won’t have to sacrifice flexibility. You can change your settings or payment method for AutoPay at any time, and you can cancel for any reason without penalty.