Stay better connected with your loved ones
Reliable & easy
With AT&T Recharge, you can refill the prepaid cell phone account of family members or friends in Mexico and select Latin American and Caribbean countries without a credit card. The one-time credit you choose is auto-charged to your AT&T wireless bill. Add a $10, $15, $20, or $30 credit to your family’s prepaid cell phone accounts the easy way.
Download the free AT&T Recharge app now!
How AT&T Recharge works
No credit cards, no complications:
- 1. Download the AT&T Recharge mobile app from your smartphone app store.*
- 2. Log in using your myAT&T username and password. (Or, create your myAT&T account today.)
- 3. Select your AT&T mobile number that will be charged for the credits.*
- 4. Choose a one-time credit of $10, $15, $20, or $30.
- 5. Enter the prepaid customer’s country code, mobile number, name, and address.**
- 6. Confirm your order, and you’re done.
*You must be an AT&T wireless customer to use this service. GoPhone® and Cricket® accounts are not eligible. A service charge of up to 15% will be applied, plus any applicable taxes. Compatible device required. Please check our list of compatible devices.
**Your family member or friend needs prepaid cell phone service in one of these countries to receive your AT&T Recharge credit: Mexico, Barbados, Belize, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Panama, or Peru.
Visit our Services & Apps center for more ways to manage your account and finances.