Once you have reached upgrade eligibility, you can trade in your eligible smartphone (or one of the same make and model) in good physical, and fully functional, condition to upgrade. This means:
· It must power on and off.
· The screen must be intact, free of any chips, and function properly.
· The device must be free of breaks or cracks.
· The battery must be included.
· The activation lock, such as the one needed for Find My iPhone, has been disabled.
Click here for more trade-in details
See more frequently asked questions