Smart Limits helps you manage your family’s phone use by setting sensible limits on texts and purchases, blocking data, setting up Wi-Fi ® Reminders, and viewing daily and weekly activity at home and on the go. The Smart Limits app is easily accessed on your iPhone® or Android™ phone, or from the easy-to-use Web dashboard.6
Manage Cellular Data
- Block Cellular Data: Block access to cellular data for any line on your account.1
- Wi-Fi Reminders: Help your family manage data use by setting up text reminders to switch to Wi-Fi when a set amount of cellular data is used.2
- Time Restrictions: Encourage responsible phone use by limiting text, outbound calling, and cellular data use during specific times of the day.3
- Purchase Limits: Avoid unexpected mobile content charges on your AT&T account by limiting purchase for apps, music, and games.4
- Text Limits: Set limits on the number of texts your child sends and receives each month.4
- Block Numbers: Block up to 30 numbers from unwanted calls and texts, including 411.5
- Allowed Contacts: Create a trusted list of phone numbers for your child.
- View Daily Activity: Check in on your child’s calling and texting activity during the day or night.
- Weekly Reports: Gain insight into phone use with weekly reports on the amount of texting and calling activity.
- Top Contacts: Stay in touch by knowing with whom and how often your child is communicating with Contacts.
- Alerts: Receive customized alerts for text and call activity, and receive new contact alerts.