You’re eligible for AT&T Business Fiber®
Frequently asked questions
- What is fiber internet?Internet powered by fiber uses cutting edge, 100% fiber technology. Fiber technology utilizes light waves instead of electrical signals to transmit data, and fiber optic cable can send higher volumes of information over longer distances than copper cable. This means customers on a fiber network have higher speeds available to them, regardless of their distance from a network node..
- How can fiber internet improve my upload and download speeds?AT&T Business Fiber uses symmetric internet connections. That means you get equally fast upload and download speeds. Symmetric internet speed capability provides quick access to the cloud, video conference, connect to VPN, transfer large files and more.
- Does my business need fiber internet?
AT&T Business Fiber is an excellent choice for small businesses. As your business grows, you need the connectivity and speed that fiber offers in order to scale to support increasing amounts of data traffic. Fiber can help you:
• Connect with customers, business partners, suppliers, and employees without interruptions
• Communicate high volumes of information quickly
• Provide onsite Wi-Fi networks for employees and customers
• Enjoy fast speeds, reliability, scalability, and value
Switch to AT&T and save on small business servicesThere are some great deals available for small businesses that are looking to switch to AT&T. For example, you can get up to a $500 reward card when you switch to a qualifying AT&T Business Fiber plan,1 and $250 in bill credits when you switch to an AT&T Business Unlimited plan2 and bring your own device.3
Bundle and save with AT&TAT&T offers multiple great solutions to help small businesses meet their goals, including business internet, voice, and wireless services. You can help make the most of multiple services by bundling them together. For example, you can get a $50 reward card when you order online and bundle AT&T Business Fiber with voice service.
Only pay for what your team needs with Unlimited Your Way for BusinessNot every member of your team will have the same wireless needs. With Unlimited Your Way for Business, your small business can mix and max a combination of AT&T unlimited plans2, so that your team will only pay for the wireless service it really needs for each employee.
1Based on network availability.
2Internet speed claims represent maximum wired network service capability speeds to the home and recommended setup. Actual customer speeds are not guaranteed. 1 GIG speeds avail. to new customers with the latest router (“BGW320”). For 5GIG, single device wired speed maximum 4.7Gbps.
For more information, go to www.att.com/speed101.
3Guards against known threats only; compatible Gateway and Smart Home Manager app required; security features must be enabled.
4Optional add on service providing backup router and 12 or 24 hours of battery backup in case of power outage. Terms, conditions, & restrictions apply.