- No data caps, no equipment fees, and no annual term commitment
- 25x faster upload speeds than cable to enhance productivity1
- Free installation when you buy online
Frequently asked questions
- What is fiber internet?Internet powered by fiber uses cutting edge, 100% fiber technology. Fiber technology utilizes light waves instead of electrical signals to transmit data, and fiber optic cable can send higher volumes of information over longer distances than copper cable. This means customers on a fiber network have higher speeds available to them, regardless of their distance from a network node.
- How can fiber internet improve my upload and download speeds?AT&T Business Fiber uses symmetric internet connections. That means you get equally fast upload and download speeds. Symmetric internet speed capability provides quick access to the cloud, video conference, connect to VPN, transfer large files and more.
- Does my business need fiber internet?
AT&T Business Fiber is an excellent choice for small businesses. As your business grows, you need the connectivity and speed that fiber offers in order to scale to support increasing amounts of data traffic. Fiber can help you:
• Connect with customers, business partners, suppliers, and employees without interruptions
• Communicate high volumes of information quickly
• Provide onsite Wi-Fi networks for employees and customers
• Enjoy fast speeds, reliability, scalability, and value
- Is Fiber Internet good for businesses?
AT&T Business Fiber provides plans that are fast, reliable, and cost effective. Additionally, plans from AT&T Business Fiber provide symmetrical internet connections. This means that they provide close to equal upload and download speeds.
Both upload speeds and download speeds are crucial for having a great internet experience. For example, higher downloads speeds help for things like streaming webinars and downloading large files, while higher uploads speeds are important for things like video conferencing and moving large files to the cloud.
- How fast is AT&T Business Fiber?AT&T Business Fiber offers internet plans with speeds of up to 50Mbps, 300Mbps, 500Mbps, 1 Gbps, 2 Gbps, and 5 Gbps2.
- Is AT&T Business Fiber internet available in my area?You can go here to check address availability for AT&T Business Fiber.
How a plan from AT&T Business Fiber can help you succeed
Maybe you own a café where customers expect be able to get on the Wi-Fi, or maybe you lead a marketing agency where employees rely on the internet to do their jobs. Whatever your business, there’s a good chance that quality internet is an important factor in your success.
Service with AT&T Business Fiber provides the type of fast internet speeds that can help businesses excel, now including speeds of up to 5 GIG2 in select areas, plus AT&T ActiveArmorSM internet security3, and more.
AT&T Fiber plans for small businesses
AT&T Business Fiber offers five separate plans for businesses. These plans offer symmetrical download and upload speeds of up to 50 Mbps, 300 Mbps, 1000 Mbps, 2 Gbps, and 5 Gbps2. They all also come with 24/7 customer support and internet security features.3 Depending on your needs, budget, and location, any of these plans might be an excellent choice for your business.
Get Hyper-gig internet speeds for business from AT&T
AT&T Business Fiber is now offering plans with Hyper-gig speeds, including Business Fiber 2 GIG and Business Fiber 5 GIG speeds.
1Based on network availability.
2Internet speed claims represent maximum wired network service capability speeds to the home and recommended setup. Actual customer speeds are not guaranteed. 1 GIG speeds avail. to new customers with the latest router (“BGW320”). For 5GIG, single device wired speed maximum 4.7Gbps.
For more information, go to www.att.com/speed101.
3Guards against known threats only; compatible Gateway and Smart Home Manager app required; security features must be enabled.
4Optional add on service providing backup router and 12 or 24 hours of battery backup in case of power outage. Terms, conditions, & restrictions apply.