Handle inbound and outbound calls with multiple calling features.
View your voice, internet, and messaging activity and other features on one monthly bill.
Manage your features, review your bill, and respond to messages online any time.
Enjoy great pricing with no need to upgrade to complex equipment
Crystal-clear connections you can count on
Enjoy advanced digital phone sound quality, reliability, and features, including:
- Unlimited calling nationwide, plus Canada and Mexico
- Voicemail-to-text notifications and transcription
- Bundle pricing with no contracts or complex equipment required
- 20+ traditional calling features
Frequently asked questions
- What is AT&T Phone for Business?AT&T Phone for Business is a cloud-based Voice over IP (VoIP) digital phone solution that transmits calls across our highly secure IP network using either AT&T Internet for Business or AT&T Business Fiber broadband service. AT&T Phone helps ensure Quality of Service (QoS) through integration with AT&T Internet, which helps deliver clear voice calls.
- Will I need to purchase new equipment?AT&T Phone for Business works with most existing analog phones, including analog Key Telephone Systems (KTS). This means that you may not need new phone equipment to use the service.
- What features are included with AT&T Phone for Business?AT&T Phone for Business includes more than 25 features to help you effectively manage your inbound and outbound calls. Traditional features include Caller ID, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, and Three-way Calling. Advanced features include Locate Me, Flexible Caller ID, and Voicemail-to-Text Transcription.