Plus, get $150 in AT&T Visa® Reward Cards when you order online.
Phone + 100Mbps speeds starting as low as:
$89/mo. plus taxes and fees
Handle inbound and outbound calls with multiple calling features.
View your voice, internet, and messaging activity and other features on one monthly bill.
Manage your features, review your bill, and respond to messages online any time.
Enjoy great pricing with no need to upgrade to complex equipment
Keep your team connected with AT&T Phone for Business
With AT&T Phone for Business, you can keep your team connected with unlimited calling in the U.S., plus calls to Mexico and Canada, Voicemail-to-Text Transcription, and 20+ traditional calling features.
Accomplish more with AT&T Office@Hand
AT&T Office@Hand brings together video conferencing, calling, messaging, and team collaboration into a single cloud-based solution. To learn more about AT&T Office@Hand, you might want to speak with a Business Solutions specialist at 844.844.0741.
AT&T Phone for Business works with most existing phone equipment
AT&T Phone for Business can work with most analog phones, so you might not even have to buy any new telephone equipment to start using the service.
Get more when you bundle AT&T Phone for Business and AT&T Business Fiber
When you bundle AT&T Phone for Business with AT&T Business Fiber, not only will you get fast, reliable internet and unlimited nationwide calling, but you’ll also get a $150 reward card offer when you order online. *
*Req's eligible internet plan. Limited availability/areas. Redemption req'd.
- What is AT&T Phone for Business?AT&T Phone for Business is Voice service provided over an Internet Protocol (VoIP) digital connection that transmits calls across our highly secure IP network using either AT&T Internet for Business or AT&T Business Fiber broadband service.
- What is the best phone service for small businesses?While the best phone service will of course depend on your individual team’s needs and preferences, there are plenty of great reasons to choose AT&T Phone for Business. AT&T Phone for Business includes unlimited calling in the U.S., plus calls to Mexico, Canada, and U.S. Territories, more than 20 traditional calling features, and advanced features like Voice-to-Text Transcription.
- What features are included with AT&T Phone for Business?AT&T Phone for Business includes more than 25 features to help you effectively manage your inbound and outbound calls. Traditional features include Caller ID, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, and Three-way Calling. Advanced features include Locate Me, Flexible Caller ID, and Voicemail-to-Text Transcription.*
*Caller ID may not always be available for all calls.
- Does AT&T Phone for Business require any equipment?AT&T Phone for Business works with most existing analog phones, including analog Key Telephone Systems (KTS). This means that you may not need new phone equipment to use the service.
- What is AT&T Office@Hand?AT&T Office@Hand is a scalable, easy-to-deploy cloud voice solution that meets the changing needs of mobile, distributed workforces by unifying advanced messaging, video meetings, file sharing, and phone capabilities into a single application. Office@Hand enables you to be more productive virtually anywhere, at any time, and on nearly any device.