AT&T Store Auburn Auburn
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Auburn
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Auburn?5.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Auburn Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 27, 20195 out of 5During the holiday season, I thought that the store would be extremely busy and would have to wait for over an hour to receive service! When I arrived, I was very happy to see that it was not crowded. And, the store manager, Matthew Bobo, was very quick to greet and to answer all of my questions. Also, Dillon and Matthew (store manager) tagged team with each other in providing the service that I needed, which unfortunately took quite a while than I thought that it would. It was due to my phone downloading and installing a software update. Both of these gentlemen were very knowledgeable, patient, and exemplary in terms of customer service.Response from AT&TDecember 27, 2019Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We were glad to have been able to help you and look forward to seeing you in the future!
- July 10, 20181 out of 5This store is by far the worst place I've ever been to..... Was in the store over a hour before anyone tried to help the customer service representatives was sitting at a table talking amongst themselves!!!! This was the worst experience I had inside a store I will never do business there again!
- June 7, 20185 out of 5Even though I had to wait awhile Jason and the entire staff made the process as painless as possible!
- March 23, 20181 out of 5Arrived to be met at the door and put on a list 03/22/18. There were 8 cars in the parking lot and two employees on the floor helping two customers. Seems like other folks in the back could help out. Waited 15 minutes and left.
- February 12, 20185 out of 5The associated greeted me right when I walked in and met my need of adding a line in less than 10 minutes