AT&T Store - Closed Hoover Hoover
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
5180 Medford Drive
, AL 35244
Request an Appointment
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
Special offers and new phones for Hoover
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Hoover?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Hoover Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 10, 20204 out of 5I posted a negative review here back in April because I was being charged for an IPhone that the store management told me would be free as part of a buy one and get one promotion. I wanted to provide an update to indicate that my issue has now been resolved by the store management. It took some time and persistence but the store management had a credit issued to my AT&T bill so that I do get the IPhone for free as I was promised at the time of purchase. I appreciate Brandon and the store management working with me to resolve the issue to my satisfaction.
- May 5, 20201 out of 5Incompetence or outright deception, ultimately the result is the same. I switched wireless carriers based on matching a company discount and a smartphone promotion. Discount was never added and the phone promotion was removed after the store rep made changes to the account in an attempt to apply the discount. Now I am stuck with a bill significantly higher than promised and the full cost on three new smartphones. Multiple visits to the store and calls to AT&T and never had a call back. AT&T "Loyalty Retention" is not interested in consumer retention and is a joke.
- April 30, 20201 out of 5Incompetence or outright deception, ultimately the result is the same. I switched wireless carriers based on matching a company discount and a smartphone promotion. Discount was never added and the phone promotion was removed after the store rep made changes to the account in an attempt to apply the discount. Now I am stuck with a bill significantly higher than promised and the full cost on three new smartphones. Multiple visits to the store and calls to AT&T and never had a call back. AT&T Loyalty Retention is a joke.
- April 20, 20201 out of 5I am a long time AT&T customer that purchased 2 new IPhone 11s from this AT&T retail score and was told by the store manager that one of the phones would be free as part of an AT&T promotion. I really needed one new phone but I decided to take advantage of the promotion when I was assured that one phone would be free. But when I received my monthly bill from AT&T I was being billed for both phones. After numerous discussions with AT&T customer support I was told that the promotion had ended about a week before I purchased the phone. I went back to the store and the store manager was courteous and acknowledged that he had told me that one of the phones would be free. He did issue a small credit to my bill but told me to contact AT&T customer support to resolve my billing issue. I established a case with AT&T and the store manager confirmed to AT&T customer support that he told me one of the new phones would be free. But customer support said there was nothing they could do and I must resolve the issue through the retail store management. I have attempted to do this multiple times with the store manager but have had no success. I certainly thought that I could rely on the information that I was given to me by personnel in an AT&T branded retail store and I would not have purchased a 2nd phone if I had not been told the phone would be free. The store management has not done anything to resolve the billing problem that they created by assuring me one of the phones I purchased would be free.
- April 18, 20195 out of 5The rep. did a great job helping with all my questions.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.