AT&T Store Ketchikan Ketchikan
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S10eLearn how to get the Galaxy S10e for $5/mo + $150 reward card. Online only. Req's new line, eligible installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone XRLearn how to get the iPhone XR 64GB for $5/mo + $150 reward card. Req's new line, eligible installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ketchikan Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 25, 20201 out of 5Absolutely useless store... they never answer the phone like EVER... only store close to where I live. And its useless.. They never have any phones that I want in stock...Response from AT&TFebruary 4, 2020Hello Erik E Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We've recently had some technical issues with our phone line service which is now fix! We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- January 14, 20201 out of 5Nobody wants to have to drive to the store to try to deal with a cell phone issue. Can you please answer the phone!!!!!!!!Response from AT&TJanuary 16, 2020Hi Travis o. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- December 18, 20191 out of 5I agree no one ever answers the phone!! I am from out of town and once when I was in Ketchikan I stopped in there and all 3 employees were sitting at a table visiting and the phones just kept ringing they don’t answer them!!!!
- November 25, 20191 out of 5NOBODY EVER ANSWERS THE FREAKING PHONE!!!!!!! TERRIBLE!!!!!Response from AT&TNovember 30, 2019We are sorry we missed your call. All of our associates are
doing their best to give each customer a pleasant
experience. We hope to connect with you soon.
- February 5, 20195 out of 5