AT&T Store Soldotna Soldotna
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Soldotna
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Soldotna?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Soldotna Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 2, 20201 out of 5Lousy customer service. Can't make an appointment and anyway we live 50 miles away. No offers for solution. They are charging way too much for prepaid. No help, and when we phoned the number,a rep we could not understand answered, Philippines. Find another company!Response from AT&TSeptember 3, 2020Hi Sherry W. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- August 18, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service ever. Agents did not know how to enroll customers in AT&T plans. Three visits in store to correct my plan and first billing cycle. No resolution no explanations as to the poor service when I signed up. Totally inexperienced and unprofessional staff!!! Save yourself time and frustration go elsewhere!Response from AT&TSeptember 3, 2020Hi Paul k. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- November 19, 20192 out of 5Would have given 5 stars for customer service. But I my able to give 2 stars because of lack of connectivity in the store. Carla helped my family with 4 phones switch from another carrier. She took enough time to understand our needs, and made sure we got the right package, products, and answered all of our questions. That said, after we got our new phones, there was no WiFi to connect to in the store. I understand that we are not an AT&T internet service area. But, I was expecting the normal AT&T experience where they get you up and running before you leave. I am so disappointed that such a reputable and established company like AT&T has not created or invested in an internet solution to ensure they can fully assist their customers in their stores. We left the store without being able to download our iCloud and had to take home our old phones to mail in later so we can do it in our spare time. I had considered ordering everything online but we decided to go into the store so that we could walk out with a fully operational phones. If I would have known that the store had no WiFi, I would have ordered online and gotten the $300 gift card. Great employees AT&T! But bad form. Your staff and your customers deserve better.Response from AT&TSeptember 3, 2020Hi Cynthia H. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.