AT&T Store Mesa Greenfield Gateway
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Mesa
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Mesa?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Mesa Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 26, 20201 out of 5We just left the store after a 2.5 hour wait...never got service because there were only two employees and one of them (tall slender guy) spent all that time chit chatting with the two women and a child at his table who were also intellectually void. Clearly, he was not interested in the rest of us who had been waiting for more than two hours. The other employee (Felipe) was tied up with problematic people. This store should be shut down or add more competent employees. Will never return. We called the other store on Power Rd here in Mesa and they were absolutely attentive. What a stark contrast to this disastrous store.
- November 14, 20201 out of 5We stopped into this store today because my son broke his phone and wanted a new one. He is 16, and he used his own money from his job, so I said sure.
Our salesperson was Rudy W and he absolutely horrible.
I knew that AT&T was running a special on iphone 11, cuz my other son just did it. The deal was upgrade any line and get an iphone 11 for $10 a month.
Rudy argued with me right from the get go. He said the deal was only if you had a tradein, which we did not. I explained to him that I had double checked the website right before we came in, to make sure the deal was the same as last week, and it was. He told me, no less than FOUR times, that the deal was only with a tradein.
All of this was happening, while he had earbuds in his ears, and it was obvious that he didnt care about us, or making the sale. I felt like I was bothering him.
I was finally able to find the deal on the website, and I showed him where it said $10 a month or more with tradein. I even pulled up the full details where it specifically said the phone was $5 a month with tradein. He continued to argue with me, and if I didn't need my son to have a working phone, I would have just left. I have a disabled son at home, and I wont be home tomorrow, so I need my other son to have a working phone while he is at work, in case my other son has an issue, so I stayed.
Rudy finally pulled up the website on his ipad, and finally told me he could do it.
Yeah, Rudy, I know you can.
The thing that gets me the most, is that even after he realized that I was right, he never apologized!! I am so angry!!
My phone, and my husbands phone are both paid off. I am going to let the boys keep this account since they both have new phones, but my husband I will be going elsewhere.
So bad. So angry.😡😡
- April 22, 20195 out of 5They were quick and efficient. They helped us with everything. And they were so nice.Response from AT&TJanuary 9, 2020Hello dawn579. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We hope to connect with you soon.
- March 10, 20195 out of 5I didn’t have to wait long and the sales rep really helped me out with my needs.Response from AT&TJanuary 9, 2020Hi! We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- February 4, 20195 out of 5