AT&T - Closed Phoenix North Tatum Boulevard
21001 N Tatum Blvd
, AZ 85050
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Phoenix
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Phoenix?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Phoenix Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 6, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service. The 2 people there didn't know how to put the Sim card in, and when they figured it out, they didn't know how to activate it, claiming it wasn't working. I went to the nearby VERIZON store and they were able to get it working while I stayed on AT&T. At&t told me to return my phone and buy a cheap Nokia in Target because they were the only ones prepaid, because they told me I had to get a prepaid one with a Sim card already in. I would give 0 stars if I could. Thank you VERIZON employees for great customer service.
- December 18, 20191 out of 5If I could give 0 stars I would. Absolutely horrible customer service. We walked in at 6:30pm. At 6:50 the clerk finally came over to ask what we needed. When we explained that we wanted to upgrade a phone. He said he was closing in 10 minutes and would not help me. I explained that I had been waiting for over 20 minutes, to which he responded I can make an appointment to come back. I walked out with no phone and just utter disgust that this was the level of service you would give a long standing customer. I should have been told at 6:30 he would not be able to help me. I drove 30 minutes, to sit for 30 minutes to drive home and order the phone online.
- November 20, 20191 out of 5Avoid the North Tatum store avoid avoid avoid. The manager Miss lead us to bring us in the store and then flat out lied about the (free) products and service. He would change his phone number every month making it difficult to get a hold of him. And then would not return calls.
- June 24, 20191 out of 5Went into this store Sunday @ 11:30. There was ONE rep 3 customers waiting phones ringing. What the heck !
- August 27, 20185 out of 5Had to have a new SIM card out in because the store in Boston working with my son made a mistake on the phone line
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.