AT&T - Closed Phoenix North Tatum Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
21001 N Tatum Blvd
, AZ 85050
Device Protection Open Enrollment
Now you have another chance to protect your device even if you’ve had it more than 30 days. Sign up for AT&T Protect Advantage during Open Enrollment. Ends August 31.
Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G
Everyone gets our best deal. Not just new customers. Learn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G FREE with trade-in.
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
Special offer for AARP members
Learn how to switch & get a $100 credit per line when you buy a smartphone on an installment plan.
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Phoenix's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Phoenix
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Phoenix?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Phoenix Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our N Tatum Blvd Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Phoenix, AZ. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Phoenix, AZ store located at 21001 N Tatum Blvd! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
3.0 out of 5.0(9 Reviews)
- May 6, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service. The 2 people there didn't know how to put the Sim card in, and when they figured it out, they didn't know how to activate it, claiming it wasn't working. I went to the nearby VERIZON store and they were able to get it working while I stayed on AT&T. At&t told me to return my phone and buy a cheap Nokia in Target because they were the only ones prepaid, because they told me I had to get a prepaid one with a Sim card already in. I would give 0 stars if I could. Thank you VERIZON employees for great customer service.
- December 18, 20191 out of 5If I could give 0 stars I would. Absolutely horrible customer service. We walked in at 6:30pm. At 6:50 the clerk finally came over to ask what we needed. When we explained that we wanted to upgrade a phone. He said he was closing in 10 minutes and would not help me. I explained that I had been waiting for over 20 minutes, to which he responded I can make an appointment to come back. I walked out with no phone and just utter disgust that this was the level of service you would give a long standing customer. I should have been told at 6:30 he would not be able to help me. I drove 30 minutes, to sit for 30 minutes to drive home and order the phone online.
- November 20, 20191 out of 5Avoid the North Tatum store avoid avoid avoid. The manager Miss lead us to bring us in the store and then flat out lied about the (free) products and service. He would change his phone number every month making it difficult to get a hold of him. And then would not return calls.
- June 24, 20191 out of 5Went into this store Sunday @ 11:30. There was ONE rep 3 customers waiting phones ringing. What the heck !
- August 27, 20185 out of 5Had to have a new SIM card out in because the store in Boston working with my son made a mistake on the phone line
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.