AT&T Store Phoenix Cave Creek Marketplace
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Phoenix
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Phoenix?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Phoenix Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 23, 20211 out of 5Terrible customer service from Manager Garrett. Wouldn't waive activation with a coupon. AT&T customer service requested he call them and they would tell him how to do it. He said he couldn't do it. Will not recommend this store to anyone. Went to an AT&T Headquarter store on Cactus & Tatum and they were more than happy to assist me.
- November 10, 20201 out of 5My wife and I came to the store last night just after 6pm. The hours on the door and on your website show that you close at 8 pm but your door was locked. There was someone in the store and we tried to call but no one answered. Just a bit frustrating. We went home and called AT&T directly so that we could trade in my wife's phone. Maybe if you decide to close early you should post something in your door.
- November 5, 20204 out of 5I would like to provide a compliment to the handling of my needs by your associate Moke!! Awesome dude! He dealt with me patiently and professionally. I cannot wear a mask, and when I walked in, and he asked me to put one on, I explained otherwise. Quick to both want to follow company guidelines, yet give me the service I need, he called his heads and they said he could help me outside. Which he did - without making me feel like a bother. None of us want to be without our phones these days - AT&T provides a great and important service, and I have been their client for decades.
- September 23, 20205 out of 5New Manager, David, saved me $$$. He took care of business and was great!Response from AT&TSeptember 24, 2020Hi Bob L. Thank you for stopping, glad we could help! Hope to see you again!
- July 26, 20205 out of 5After hours on the phone with customer service agents (2) I was told to go to an AT&T store to resolve my problem. I was so lucky to have Mari help me she went above and beyond to help me with how to resolve my issues. THANK YOU MARI!!!!!Response from AT&TJuly 27, 2020Thank you for stopping by, Pamela! We surely appreciate you!