AT&T Store Phoenix Deer Valley
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Phoenix Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 7, 20201 out of 5No customer service. 1st time I went in I was having trouble making and receiving calls, the rep went in and made some changes, as a result he screwed up my Bluetooth went back 3-6-2020 the rep got my headset to work, but was buy himself so couldn't leave the store to correct the problem in my vehicle. Came back a couple hours later and the first rep was busy with another customer talked to another rep explained my situation he basically told me to pack sand. Left very unhappy, maybe I should go to another carrier???????Response from AT&TMarch 11, 2020Hi Felix P.. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 10, 20201 out of 5Nightmare. Reps make money on new lines. I did a BOGO for 2 existing lines, Jay said he could get me an iphone 7 for free. Part he did not mention was in order to do this he added a new number to my existing ipad (which is a dinosaur) without fully explaining what he was doing. Not only has my bill been messed up since Sept. I'm now stuck with my "free" phones because I'll be charged for remainder of payments. But good for Jay he got a promotion! No value for customer of 20 plus years..Sales reps only care about themselves...management backs them up. One star is way too much..Response from AT&TFebruary 22, 2020We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus. Thank you.
- July 17, 20191 out of 5tried calling this store for 2 days, even the ATT call center supervisor tried calling them and they do not answer their phone, I believe management from this store disconnected incoming calls and would rather not deal with customer issues. The sales associates are inexperienced in taking care of current customer and does not value the relationship customers have with the ATT , we have been with this company and have a very extensive relationship with them from wireless, directv, u-verse, att internet ( for our 2nd home out of state) and att digital life security ... with zero communication from this store we are going to cancel out services with them, and from how they handle their customers I feel that this will not be concern for them, if you want great service I suggest going somewhere else.
- April 18, 20195 out of 5Great service, went in for a upgrade and some minor changes and it went flawlessly. In and out with in 15 minutes. Thanks again.
- March 14, 20195 out of 5Natalie was super helpful and was able to do what we needed and more!