AT&T Store Phoenix Deer Valley
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Phoenix
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Phoenix?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Phoenix Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 7, 20201 out of 5No customer service. 1st time I went in I was having trouble making and receiving calls, the rep went in and made some changes, as a result he screwed up my Bluetooth went back 3-6-2020 the rep got my headset to work, but was buy himself so couldn't leave the store to correct the problem in my vehicle. Came back a couple hours later and the first rep was busy with another customer talked to another rep explained my situation he basically told me to pack sand. Left very unhappy, maybe I should go to another carrier???????Response from AT&TMarch 11, 2020Hi Felix P.. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 10, 20201 out of 5Nightmare. Reps make money on new lines. I did a BOGO for 2 existing lines, Jay said he could get me an iphone 7 for free. Part he did not mention was in order to do this he added a new number to my existing ipad (which is a dinosaur) without fully explaining what he was doing. Not only has my bill been messed up since Sept. I'm now stuck with my "free" phones because I'll be charged for remainder of payments. But good for Jay he got a promotion! No value for customer of 20 plus years..Sales reps only care about themselves...management backs them up. One star is way too much..Response from AT&TFebruary 22, 2020We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus. Thank you.
- July 17, 20191 out of 5tried calling this store for 2 days, even the ATT call center supervisor tried calling them and they do not answer their phone, I believe management from this store disconnected incoming calls and would rather not deal with customer issues. The sales associates are inexperienced in taking care of current customer and does not value the relationship customers have with the ATT , we have been with this company and have a very extensive relationship with them from wireless, directv, u-verse, att internet ( for our 2nd home out of state) and att digital life security ... with zero communication from this store we are going to cancel out services with them, and from how they handle their customers I feel that this will not be concern for them, if you want great service I suggest going somewhere else.
- April 18, 20195 out of 5Great service, went in for a upgrade and some minor changes and it went flawlessly. In and out with in 15 minutes. Thanks again.
- March 14, 20195 out of 5Natalie was super helpful and was able to do what we needed and more!