AT&T Store Phoenix Tatum Point
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
4747 E Bell Rd
, AZ 85032
We are located in the southwest corner of Tatum and Bell, next to Starbucks and Rubio's.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Your revolutionary Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G deserves the Best Network*. Best Network based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2019.
Valentine's Day Gift Guide
Stay connected with your Valentine with sweet deals on some of the latest phones and devices.
AT&T Protect Advantage
Stuff happens, make sure your phone is insured. Sign up now to protect your device against loss, theft, and damage. Benefits include same-day phone replacement & battery replacement. Open enrollment ends 3/31/20.
AT&T PREPAID: Autopay & Save
Our lowest price ever for unlimited high-speed data: $45/mo. With AutoPay
Bring Your Own Device
Online only! Save $300 in bill credits & waived activation fee ($30) when you sign up for a new line. Limited-time offer.
AT&T has the fastest wireless network in Phoenix
New nationwide results from Speedtest® by Ookla are confirming what our wireless customers already are enjoying.
Special offers on your favorite phones
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GStarting 2/21 preorder the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. The ultimate powerhouse with an astonishing camera and unprecedented 100x Space Zoom. Features a 6.9 inch AMOLED screen & 5G compatibility.
iPhone XSLearn how to get an iPhone XS 64GB for $0/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 off in bill credits on a new iPhone 11 Pro Max with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG G8X ThinQLearn how to get the LG G8X ThinQ for $0/mo. Limited Time. Requires new line and eligible unlimited svc. Promo price after credits over 30 mo. $30 Activ. & other terms apply.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone 6s PlusLearn how to get $400 off the Apple iPhone 6s Plus—buy it today for $149.99 with a $65 per month plan or higher! Ends 4/2/20. Available online and in participating AT&T locations. Req a new line of service and make a payment on a minimum $65 unlimited or $75 Unlimited monthly plan.
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
In-person delivery and activation
- You pick the time and place for the AT&T Ready to GoSM expert to deliver your new device
- Your new device will be delivered for free the very same day and set up just the way you want it
- Your expert will sync your apps, music, contacts, and photos onto your new device and make sure everything is running smoothly.
- If you don’t find the exact accessories you’re looking for online, we’ll also come stocked with all the essentials like cases, chargers, screen protectors, and more for you to try out.
About the Phoenix Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Tatum Point Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Phoenix, AZ. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Phoenix, AZ store located at 4747 E Bell Rd! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
3.0 out of 5.0(5 Reviews)
- April 19, 20191 out of 5This store does not take responsibility for what it tells you. They will not apologize for being wrong. They will not rectify the problems they caused. Save yourself - do not use this store. No integrity whatsoever. I had been AT&T customer for 18 years - no more.
- July 17, 20185 out of 5Had to change phones and was concerned about losing photos and personal data. The two employees took great care to make sure things were set up correctly and I was able to transition smoothly without any problems.
- April 17, 20185 out of 5We were getting our 80 year old father a new phone! Our rep was very kind and patient with our father.
- January 16, 20181 out of 5I was sold a phone that did not work well, when I brought it back I was charged a fee that was over half the cost of the phone. Then they ruined my SIM card and I had to buy a new one.
- January 3, 20183 out of 5The representative that helped me was good overall, however, the customer service in general left something to be desired. I was upgrading to a new iPhone after Christmas and the wait was long, but to be expected. The rep was friendly - once someone finally acknowledged we were there. The backup of my old phone took a long time (no fault of the rep) so we left with the agreement that the rep would call when it was done so I could restore my new phone from the iCloud backup. It ended up taking overnight - again, not his fault. However, the next day I received a confusing voice message which left me believing I needed to come into the store to finish the backup before I could restore. The rep never returned my calls or texts so I went in that evening to find there was only one (different) employee working with a single client on the floor. It took about 15 minutes before he even acknowledged our presence and finally recognized I was in from the day before. He told me my guy was in the back, but did not bother to even go tell the other employee to come out. Instead he stood around and showed the other customer every phone case on the wall while we waited another 20 minutes. Proper customer service would have been to greet us right away, and then let the other customer look at cases on his own (his phone was backing up too, the sale was over) while asking us what we needed and then excusing himself to get my guy (who finally did come out on his own just to tell me the phone had backed up and was already shipped off since I was trading it in.) So we wasted 30+ minutes standing around for nothing since I didn't get a call back and the other employee had zero ability to multi-task and no sense of client service.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.