AT&T Store Phoenix Tatum Point
|Day of the Week||Hours|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Phoenix Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 19, 20191 out of 5This store does not take responsibility for what it tells you. They will not apologize for being wrong. They will not rectify the problems they caused. Save yourself - do not use this store. No integrity whatsoever. I had been AT&T customer for 18 years - no more.
- July 17, 20185 out of 5Had to change phones and was concerned about losing photos and personal data. The two employees took great care to make sure things were set up correctly and I was able to transition smoothly without any problems.
- April 17, 20185 out of 5We were getting our 80 year old father a new phone! Our rep was very kind and patient with our father.
- January 16, 20181 out of 5I was sold a phone that did not work well, when I brought it back I was charged a fee that was over half the cost of the phone. Then they ruined my SIM card and I had to buy a new one.
- January 3, 20183 out of 5The representative that helped me was good overall, however, the customer service in general left something to be desired. I was upgrading to a new iPhone after Christmas and the wait was long, but to be expected. The rep was friendly - once someone finally acknowledged we were there. The backup of my old phone took a long time (no fault of the rep) so we left with the agreement that the rep would call when it was done so I could restore my new phone from the iCloud backup. It ended up taking overnight - again, not his fault. However, the next day I received a confusing voice message which left me believing I needed to come into the store to finish the backup before I could restore. The rep never returned my calls or texts so I went in that evening to find there was only one (different) employee working with a single client on the floor. It took about 15 minutes before he even acknowledged our presence and finally recognized I was in from the day before. He told me my guy was in the back, but did not bother to even go tell the other employee to come out. Instead he stood around and showed the other customer every phone case on the wall while we waited another 20 minutes. Proper customer service would have been to greet us right away, and then let the other customer look at cases on his own (his phone was backing up too, the sale was over) while asking us what we needed and then excusing himself to get my guy (who finally did come out on his own just to tell me the phone had backed up and was already shipped off since I was trading it in.) So we wasted 30+ minutes standing around for nothing since I didn't get a call back and the other employee had zero ability to multi-task and no sense of client service.