AT&T Store San Tan Valley Ironwood
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for San Tan Valley
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Tan Valley?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Tan Valley Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 28, 20201 out of 5Well I don’t know what happened to my previous review. If I could give zero stars I would. I was in this location on the 26th at 10:30 AM. A woman there could not have been less helpful. No empathy at all, even after telling her I had ridden my bicycle seven Mile 100° heat. To get to the location. She was not trained very well as far as customer service and the functions of the phones and the iCloud. I am so mad it’s ridiculous how I was treated. Makes me want to go to a different service provider.Response from AT&TAugust 17, 2020Hello Paul P
This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- July 26, 20201 out of 5If I could give zero stars I would. First of all, AT&T did not honor their oath to keep us connected. I paid my bill in full and it showed $0 balance on my AT&T app. Your lady rep said I was past due and account was closed.
I rode my bicycle in 100 degree weather 7miles to this branch. This was July 26 about 10:30 am. Two people there at that time. A man and a woman were working. The women was bothered to hear my problems. I explained that I need help with many things. Not once did hear any empathy for this woman! “I am sorry MR Smith I am sorry to hear about your problems”. Is what I should have heard, but no! Mad as hell, what kind of customer service training do you have?Response from AT&TAugust 17, 2020Hello Paul P
We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- July 15, 20205 out of 5Great customer service. Alia was extremely kind and courteous.Response from AT&TJuly 16, 2020Hello Jacqueline B.
We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We are glad Alia was able to provide just that.