AT&T Store Tucson Colonia Verde
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Tucson
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Tucson?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Tucson Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 26, 20201 out of 5Took 5 hours to get 2 new phones and iPad. Vic blamed it on Apple’s server. But the staff admitted internet was very slow. We have always gone to Broadway and Wilmot location and have been very happy. Tanque Verde location was horrible. 5 hours? really?
- July 26, 20205 out of 5Top notch customer service!!! Rylie helped explain my plan and set me up with a sweet deal!Response from AT&TAugust 4, 2020Larissa,
Thanks for taking the time to acknowledge Rylie for her efforts.
- July 10, 20205 out of 5My wife and I bought two new IPhones a few months back at this store. There were two people working in the store at the time; Jesus and Rylie. Jesus just sat like a bump on a log doing something on his phone (no real help at all), but Rylie absolutely saved the sale. I would have walked out if it were not for Rylie. She not only answered all of our questions, but showed us how we would be saving money in the long run by switching from T-Mobile to AT&T. At the end of the day, we walked out with two phones we were happy with, cases, extra accessories, etc. The five-star rating was EARNED by Rylie. She was polite, courteous, polite, professional and knew her stuff. We will only work with Rylie in the future!Response from AT&TAugust 4, 2020Ted,
Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. Please tell your friends we are here.
- June 6, 20201 out of 5Horrible experience. Purchased a phone, waited for 2.5 hours to transfer data, no workee. So, cancelled order BUT this store will NOT acknowledge that they still have the NEW phone and, per AT&T records, we are in possession of new phone. Store manager and owner refuse to make it right. Still using old phone and now unable to upgrade.Response from AT&TAugust 4, 2020Dick,
Sorry we didn’t meet your expectations. We are trying hard to train our people to handle every situation. Looks like we still have some work to do.