AT&T Store Tucson Colonia Verde
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Tucson
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Tucson?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Tucson Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
What our customers are saying
- September 26, 20201 out of 5Took 5 hours to get 2 new phones and iPad. Vic blamed it on Apple’s server. But the staff admitted internet was very slow. We have always gone to Broadway and Wilmot location and have been very happy. Tanque Verde location was horrible. 5 hours? really?
- July 26, 20205 out of 5Top notch customer service!!! Rylie helped explain my plan and set me up with a sweet deal!Response from AT&TAugust 4, 2020Larissa,
Thanks for taking the time to acknowledge Rylie for her efforts.
- July 10, 20205 out of 5My wife and I bought two new IPhones a few months back at this store. There were two people working in the store at the time; Jesus and Rylie. Jesus just sat like a bump on a log doing something on his phone (no real help at all), but Rylie absolutely saved the sale. I would have walked out if it were not for Rylie. She not only answered all of our questions, but showed us how we would be saving money in the long run by switching from T-Mobile to AT&T. At the end of the day, we walked out with two phones we were happy with, cases, extra accessories, etc. The five-star rating was EARNED by Rylie. She was polite, courteous, polite, professional and knew her stuff. We will only work with Rylie in the future!Response from AT&TAugust 4, 2020Ted,
Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. Please tell your friends we are here.
- June 6, 20201 out of 5Horrible experience. Purchased a phone, waited for 2.5 hours to transfer data, no workee. So, cancelled order BUT this store will NOT acknowledge that they still have the NEW phone and, per AT&T records, we are in possession of new phone. Store manager and owner refuse to make it right. Still using old phone and now unable to upgrade.Response from AT&TAugust 4, 2020Dick,
Sorry we didn’t meet your expectations. We are trying hard to train our people to handle every situation. Looks like we still have some work to do.