AT&T Store Tucson Old Spanish Trail
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Tucson
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Tucson?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Tucson Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 18, 20205 out of 5I went in there about a month a go to pay my bill and walked out of there AT&T TV. The whole team set me up with the best deal and made sure it was set up and working at home. I recommend them and AT&T TV to anyone. I'm saving money and they hooked me up right. The only downside, and I know this isn't there fault, I never received my $100 Visa gift card for starting AT&TTV. I thought that was a low thing to promise a promotional deal then don't deliver.Response from AT&TSeptember 19, 2020Hello Jeffrey M, We want to resolve your existing issue. Please come back to the store and ask for a manager. Your experience in our store matters to us. Thank you for your time in writing this review.
- August 2, 20205 out of 5Awesome service in this store. We did an upgrade and got att tv. Thank you JonResponse from AT&TAugust 2, 2020Hi Tim Dovovan. We appreciate every one of our customers and are thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our goal is to provide a great experience in the store. Thank you again for shopping at our store.
- April 29, 20201 out of 5AT&T SUCKS, MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR OVER 2 MONTHS AND EVERY MONTH I GET A BILL AND PAY FOR SERVICE I DONT HAVE OR USE. AT&T IS A SCAM AND THE SERVICE SUCKS.Response from AT&TMay 4, 2020Hello MATT D Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon. At this time this location is temporarily closed. Please go to the store at 6351 E Broadway #101 so we can help you with you account.
- July 8, 20195 out of 5My other half dropped her V30 and a replacement was sent. Instructions seemed confusing to me and her. We went to the closest AT&T store, I could find in Tucson. Nice young lady greeted us and said she will help us. She got the phone set up and storage transferred. I asked for her name, said she goes by 'D'! D is very professional and personable. AT&T needs more like her! 5 stars, nope 10!
- May 15, 20185 out of 5I went to the AT&T store because my iPad was giving me trouble. I thought I might need a new SIM card. The service rep there offered to replace my SIM card for me, but noted my iPad was under warranty and suggested that Apple would better be able to address my problem. While talking, we also discussed that I was not happy with my screen protector, and I'd never found a case I liked. Somehow, he sold me on an iPad case, a new screen protector, and a new case for my iPhone, all on sale. He told me to wait to put on the protector in case Apple replaces my iPad, but to bring it back to the store if I wanted them to install it. While this store is usually packed with people, on this date, it was magically empty, and this visit just felt really pleasant, even though they didn't feel they could solve my iPad issues. Great job!