AT&T Store El Dorado El Dorado
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for El Dorado
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in El Dorado?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the El Dorado Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 1, 20205 out of 5Megan has excellent customer service!Very friendly & helpful & was a lifesaver to me in this time of searching for a new phone.Glad I stopped by at&t!Response from AT&TMay 3, 2020Hi Crystal! Thank you for taking the time to visit our store. We are so glad Megan was able to take such great care of you. This is the kind of service we strive to provide each of our customers every time. Thank you for your business, and please visit us again soon!
-Area Manager, Cole
- March 8, 20201 out of 5horrible service and didn’t get the small problem fixed due to not wanting to even get up and move from where she wAs sitting. Great job Eldorado Ark !!! I’m ready to find another retailer.Response from AT&TMarch 9, 2020Hello Kristi. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- March 4, 20205 out of 5Tamera saved my life. Senior Citizen here with no skills dealing with cell phones. Great customer service!Response from AT&TMarch 6, 2020Hello Deborah! I enjoyed making sure that you had all your needs taken care of. I certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Thank you for your visit and review. We hope to serve you again in the future.
- February 2, 20205 out of 5Haven't been to a better at&t store in awhile megan is who assisted us and she was amazing she was friendly , fast and hooked us up on the best deals.. definitely a happy customer thanks to meganResponse from AT&TFebruary 2, 2020Hi Brittany! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our store and leave us a review. We are so glad you got the opportunity to work with Megan. She truly does an outstanding job of taking care of each of our customers. Thank you for your business, and please visit us again soon!
- November 27, 20195 out of 5AT&T has applied one of our payment I mailed, to someone else. How much I explained them over the phone they couldnt understand. They said they havent received any payments for that particular month. Even though I had all proof that at&t has cashed the check. Finally I took it to this AT&T store and the Store Manager- Brittany if I am not mistaken, understood right a way what was wrong and tried everything she could, to find our missing payment. It was very busy day on 11/25/2019 but she was everywhere, multitasking. I really appreciate how she tried to help me with our matter. Instead of calling at&t billing dept, I should have taken it to Brittany first, since billing dept. even couldnt figure out what happened to our check. Still waiting at&t billing dept. to call us once they find the payment we made.Response from AT&TNovember 27, 2019Sanjee, we know that first impressions are very important. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit and I am glad that Brittany was able to take ownership plus fix your issue. Thank you for taken the time to let us know how great of a job Brittney is going. We hope to connect with you soon.