AT&T Store Little Rock Bass Pro
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Little Rock
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Little Rock?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Little Rock Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 8, 20215 out of 5Great customer service
- January 7, 20215 out of 5Awesome store! Always so clean whenever i go into the store. The sales reps always are nice to me, and also always get me right in and right out. Highly would recommend this store over any store!
- December 15, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service. The African American gentleman that works there was too busy telling a cutover how much he makes a year. I had a 10 am appointment, it was 10:20 when he finally stopped talking about how much money he makes. Anyway, I was told that I could do my my phone trade in at an AT&T store since the trade-in shipping material are behind being mailed out and you only have 30 days to mail the phone back in. So, this guy said he couldn’t do it in the store but I was told I could. I guess he wasn’t making a commission off of me mr. What a jerk!
- October 31, 20201 out of 5I am very disappoint with your store located on #6 Bass Pro Drive. I was needing to purchase a new phone and I had to wait in my car which was fine. The manager told me that it was 4 people in front of me. I showed him where my car was located, I watched him let 2 other people in before me after I have waited 1hr. I got out and I said wait a minute I was before them. The other guy stated that he didn't have any control of what the manager does and that they were short staffed. I said still I was here before them. Then he rudely asked me what did I need. Took me by surprised obviously I needed something I was there which I already told the manager. So I said I need a new phone and I won't be getting it at this store.
- July 20, 20204 out of 5Ben Bowie goes above and beyond giving exceptional service. He “cleans up” all the corporate snafus.Response from AT&TJuly 27, 2020Hi Erik! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad to hear you received exceptional service from Ben. He truly is a great asset to our team. Please visit us again soon!