AT&T Store Little Rock Pleasant Ridge
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Little Rock
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Little Rock?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Little Rock Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 6, 20205 out of 5THANK YOU EThAN!!! You are awesome!!! I now have my email back! After 6 trips to Verizon and only 2 to AT&T ETHAN was able to recover my email setup decades ago thru AT&T (SBC Global then). I have an account with AT&T, but not for my cell. He was so courteous and pleasant on top of working very hard to fix a very difficult problem. I am so grateful to Ethan and AT&T. AT&T, you need to know this is a VALUABLE Employee! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! 😁Response from AT&TJune 8, 2020Hello Tanya M,
Yes! I'm so glad to see that Ethan provided you with superstar treatment and resolved your ongoing issue. Our number one goal is to make sure our customer issues are address and to provide you with the best customer experience possible. It looks like Ethan met both of those expectations. We would love the opportunity to win you wireless business as well and we know that we can beat what our competition is offering. Please visit us again and let us show you what we can offer you! Thanks again for you feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
- May 21, 20205 out of 5Thank you Mr. Malcom D. We love our new ipad case.Response from AT&TMay 21, 2020Hello Deidre D W,
Yay!! We're so glad that you came in to visit us and we were able to get you the case that you needed for your iPad. Don't hesitate to come see us again for your entertainment and wireless needs. Lastly, we appreciate you for being a valued customer!
- May 11, 20205 out of 5Malcolm served me at my car, found the problem with my phone, a updated the software in a short time. Cheerful, efficient service durirg a difficult time. Another great experience at this AT&T storeResponse from AT&TMay 14, 2020Hello Carol W,
It was a pleasure to be able to serve you during your most recent visit to the store. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience; as well as, take care of all your entertainment & wireless needs. We look forward to seeing you again and thanks for providing feedback!
- May 8, 20205 out of 5I have had wonderful customer service today! Jaclyn has been a wonderful help, helped lower bill and get a new phone!! She is amazing!Response from AT&TMay 11, 2020Hi Kara, F. Thank you for stopping in and visiting our location. I'm glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Jaclyn. Lowering your bill and getting a new phone in the process, that's what it's all about. Don't forget to ask for Jaclyn during you next visit into the store and we appreciate you for providing feedback.
- April 21, 20202 out of 5I have been trying to contact manager they upgrade to the incorrect numberResponse from AT&TApril 27, 2020Hi Jspanel. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our goal is to provide all of our customers with exceptional service. Please reach out to myself by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our location which will reopen via curbside on 5/1/2020. RSM: Malcolm Donohoo