AT&T Store Beaumont Beaumont
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Beaumont
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Beaumont?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Beaumont Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
What our customers are saying
- December 17, 20201 out of 5Upgraded my sons phone as a gift for him, he lives in Texas. They activated the phone without telling me. Causing his to deactivate which ruined the surprise and also he had no service. Went back to have them reactivate his old phone. they said they couldn’t do it. I called at&t and got it taken care of. I was told by AT&T phone rep that they gave me wrong info and that they could have done it. My son works in the medical field and is on call and could not be without his phone.
Also, I canceled a different phone that I ordered online. But they activated it anyway and told me the only way to fix it was to call Att and cancel and send it back.
- December 11, 20205 out of 5Great customer service in Beaumont ca at&t store George, Regina and i forgot the young guys name they were all sweet knowledgeable and so helpful. Redlands corporate office at&t no bueno it sucked so rude and they don’t know how to treat customers oh and they didn’t get me the right phone I been waiting for it for 2 months it’s time for Beaumont at&t store to be switched to corporate not Redlands at&t store
- November 2, 20205 out of 5Jorge and William were the best they were very knowledgeable friendly and most importantly Kind thank you so michResponse from AT&TNovember 17, 2020Hello Kim g
We know that first impressions are very important.
Hope to see you again!
- October 23, 20201 out of 5The worst customer service ever I walked into the store the representative Virginia and her store manager weren’t even aware of the current promotions I looked up at online at the AT&T website and it shows a deal for a new prepaid line on an iPhone SE for 149 after I explained to them their own offers they look for for it on CSP and they agree I trust them with the process I get home and I noticed that they didn’t even process the transaction properly they were supposed to process the new prepaid line on the same receipt and the Was supposed to be discounted for 149 but they charge my bank account 249 for the phone and they charged me the 55 prepaid plan separately on a different transaction so not only did they overcharge me for the phone they did the procedure for the transaction completely wrong and then I call the manager to tell him he lies to me by telling me that the flyer from online is incorrect and that he processes the transaction right and then if I wanna return the phone I have to pay him a restocking fee ridiculous I’m calling corporate on him
- October 23, 20201 out of 5The worst experience they aren’t aware of Att Mobility offers. Therese an offer to the the iPhone Se on a new line for $149 I walk in they weren’t aware of sale and they charged me 249 for it and lied about it. Totally not ok