AT&T Store Beverly Hills Beverly Hills
|Day of the Week||Hours|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Beverly Hills Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 14, 20191 out of 5Stephanie has awful customer service. I was the only customer this morning when I came in and it was obvious that Stephanie did not want to help me or my daughter. She was rude and made it clear she was not feeling helpful. I got the feeling that she really hates her job. When I called her out on her rudeness, she said "this is my demeanor" when I asked to speak to a supervisor, she said "thats me". She was rude to my daughter and very condescending. I won't go back there and going to the ATT in Century City to do what I went in for. Hopefully the customer service there is better.Response from AT&TJanuary 28, 2020Hello Lucy. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- July 12, 20191 out of 5This not the first time that this happens Specially stephanie Really aggressive and RudeThey are seating there watching a movie Not helpful with customer
- April 7, 20191 out of 5MY PHONE THAT I PURCHASE 8 MONTHS AGO JUST STOP WORKING WENT INTO THIS AT&T LOCATION 2 WEEKS AGO AND WAS TOLD THAT A NEW PHONE WAS ORDER SINCE I'M UNDER THE WARRANTY AND I SHOULD RECEIVE WITHIN A FEW DAYS NEVER RECEIVED WENT BACK AFTER A WEEK TO FIND OUT THAT THE ORDER WAS NEVER PLACED SO I WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD RECEIVE A CREDIT ON MY BILL FOR THE INCONVENIENCE THE AMOUNT I WAS TOLD WAS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I RECEIVED WAS ALSO TOLD I WOULD RECEIVE A PHONE WITHIN 3 DAYS AS OF TODAY 4/5/19 I STILL DO NOT HAVE A PHONE. I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER TO AT&T AND THIS IS THE WORSE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. NO ONE SHOULD BE WITHOUT A PHONE THAT LONG. WILL BE LOOKING TO OTHER COMPANY.
- March 7, 20191 out of 5Guy who helped me was no help at all. He even told me to read the cards next to the phone models rather than explain anything. Very unprofessional. I just walked out.
- December 10, 20185 out of 5