AT&T Store Capitola Capitola
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Capitola
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Capitola?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Capitola Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 15, 20215 out of 5If I could give a bigger review... I would. Excellent customer service from Dustin and made everything straightforward and left the AT&T store feeling happy and achieved of my latest milestone of getting my own phone plan. I'm grateful I went to this store and I'd recommend this destination to anybody, thanks AT&T team's Dustin! God bless you all 😌
- January 12, 20211 out of 5Dismal Service. For a communications company AT&T has the worst processes and procedures. I have been attempting to do a simple account transfer from the previous resident to me for OVER 2 MONTHS. Over 10 hrs of phone calls and internet time WASTED by incorrect information and being on hold. AT&T YOU'RE FIRED!Response from AT&TJanuary 14, 2021Hi James H. We apologize you experienced a long wait time. For your convenience, you can always choose to come in store and try to assist you with your service. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit.
- December 24, 20201 out of 5Hola aquien corresponda esta ocurriendo un grabe problema otra persona esta con el mismo # de mi hija si ese número lo tenemos de ase año imedio que ocurre y el osurpador me abla para ofenderme quien resuelve estoResponse from AT&TDecember 28, 2020Hola, Marcos G. Esta no es la experiencia que queríamos que tuvieras. Queremos resolver tu situación actual.
- November 21, 20191 out of 5Horrible customer service. My almost 80 year old mom went into the store this morning and was asking for help with an AT&T related question and 2 guys working there made her feel like an idiot for even asking and told her they couldn't help her. She was distraught and upset when she left the store, calling me and asking if I could help. Regardless if they could help her or not, they should have offered her a phone number to call or how to find help with her AT&T related question and account. They could have at least been friendly and nice. They are in customer service and should be treating everyone decently. That is their job! So disrespectful and so uncool.Response from AT&TJanuary 10, 2020Hello Monica A Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- October 6, 20195 out of 5Reys just handled an unusual and difficult situation for us when we had to turn off service to our Mother’s phone when she became incapacitated. He handled it quickly and courteously.