AT&T Store Capitola Capitola
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Capitola
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Capitola?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Capitola Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 21, 20191 out of 5Horrible customer service. My almost 80 year old mom went into the store this morning and was asking for help with an AT&T related question and 2 guys working there made her feel like an idiot for even asking and told her they couldn't help her. She was distraught and upset when she left the store, calling me and asking if I could help. Regardless if they could help her or not, they should have offered her a phone number to call or how to find help with her AT&T related question and account. They could have at least been friendly and nice. They are in customer service and should be treating everyone decently. That is their job! So disrespectful and so uncool.Response from AT&TJanuary 10, 2020Hello Monica A Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- October 6, 20195 out of 5Reys just handled an unusual and difficult situation for us when we had to turn off service to our Mother’s phone when she became incapacitated. He handled it quickly and courteously.
- February 5, 20195 out of 5I threw several problems at him and Dustin answered every concern. He went above and beyond to restore two new phones and save a tentative customer some hassle.
- October 3, 20185 out of 5
- July 17, 20185 out of 5Was helped out by man and he kept the store open just to help me