AT&T Store Castro Valley Castro Valley
|Day of the Week||Hours|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Castro Valley Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 27, 20201 out of 5How do you give NO STARS? My installation appointment was not honored. I could not contact the store or the manager by phone to inquire. I was not given an explanation. This is apparently the level of service I can expect from AT&T and this store. I cancelled.
- December 11, 20195 out of 5We got awesome service from Patricia R. She went out of her way to help get our phones upgraded and running. She figured out solutions to our phone problems. We will be back when need AT&T products and we will look for Patricia to help. She is the best.
- May 9, 20191 out of 5went in to purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S10+ they had none in stock proceeded with purchase my mobile phone acct. was past due so I paid with credit card phone purchase would not go thru because credit was posted to someone else account this issue took over an hour and a half with no resolution and no new phone. Had to return to store later to resolve issue this was finally done and after another hour finally purchased my phone which was mailed to me. The whole lengthy process was necessary it was like going to the DMV
- April 29, 20194 out of 5Got a new phone for my stepson the employee was nice, didn't oversell and helped us with what we needed
- October 29, 20181 out of 5I TOOK MY OLD MODEM TO THEM AND ASKED FOR A RECEIPT; THEY SAID THEY COULDN'T GIVE ME A RECEIPT, AND WHEN I ASKED TO SEE THE MANAGER SOME SNOTTY WOMEN, WHO WOULDN'T GIVE ME HER BUSINESS CARD NOR HER LAST NAME NOR HER ID NUMBER REFUSED TO GIVE ME THE NAME OF HER MANAGER. SO I LEFT THE MODEM WITHOUT GETTING A RECEIPT. THE STORE WAS EMPTY, IM NOT SURPRISED WHY CONSIDERING THE ATTITUDE AND LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM EXHIBITED. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE WANTING A SERVICE PROVIDER SERIOUSLY CONSIDER SOME OTHER THAN AT&T, OR AT LEAST GO TO ANOTHER AT&T PROVIDER.HARRY