AT&T Store - Closed Castro Valley Castro Valley
3949 E Castro Valley Blvd
, CA 94552
Childhood Cancer Awareness: Let There Be GOLD
GOLD is the symbolic color for Childhood Cancer Awareness. All month long, our store will shine bright in support of children and families affected by cancer. Learn more and spread the word! #LetThereBeGOLD
HBO Max - Discover a new streaming experience
We're adding HBO Max to select plans and packages. Now get even more entertainment with wireless, TV, or internet.
Special offers and new phones for Castro Valley
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Castro Valley?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Castro Valley Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 27, 20201 out of 5How do you give NO STARS? My installation appointment was not honored. I could not contact the store or the manager by phone to inquire. I was not given an explanation. This is apparently the level of service I can expect from AT&T and this store. I cancelled.
- December 11, 20195 out of 5We got awesome service from Patricia R. She went out of her way to help get our phones upgraded and running. She figured out solutions to our phone problems. We will be back when need AT&T products and we will look for Patricia to help. She is the best.
- May 9, 20191 out of 5went in to purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S10+ they had none in stock proceeded with purchase my mobile phone acct. was past due so I paid with credit card phone purchase would not go thru because credit was posted to someone else account this issue took over an hour and a half with no resolution and no new phone. Had to return to store later to resolve issue this was finally done and after another hour finally purchased my phone which was mailed to me. The whole lengthy process was necessary it was like going to the DMV
- April 29, 20194 out of 5Got a new phone for my stepson the employee was nice, didn't oversell and helped us with what we needed
- October 29, 20181 out of 5I TOOK MY OLD MODEM TO THEM AND ASKED FOR A RECEIPT; THEY SAID THEY COULDN'T GIVE ME A RECEIPT, AND WHEN I ASKED TO SEE THE MANAGER SOME SNOTTY WOMEN, WHO WOULDN'T GIVE ME HER BUSINESS CARD NOR HER LAST NAME NOR HER ID NUMBER REFUSED TO GIVE ME THE NAME OF HER MANAGER. SO I LEFT THE MODEM WITHOUT GETTING A RECEIPT. THE STORE WAS EMPTY, IM NOT SURPRISED WHY CONSIDERING THE ATTITUDE AND LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM EXHIBITED. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE WANTING A SERVICE PROVIDER SERIOUSLY CONSIDER SOME OTHER THAN AT&T, OR AT LEAST GO TO ANOTHER AT&T PROVIDER.HARRY
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.