AT&T Store Chico Chico Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Chico
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Chico?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Chico Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 18, 20185 out of 5Everyone was very helpful in setting up my iPhone 6.
- February 13, 20185 out of 5Amazing experience finally upgrading after having the same phone for over 4 years
- February 6, 20181 out of 5ordered an Apple Watch, told the att rep in store that the watch would be on my personal acct. and the watch was a Christmas gift for my wife who has an iPhone on a business acct. through her work. Att rep said it would work without any problems. Att rep also said the watch would be delivered in less than a week. Watch was delivered 3 weeks later (after Christmas). Tried to sync the watch to the phone and it will only work if the phone is in close vicinity to the watch which I am currently paying extra for the watch to work without the phone close by. I took the phone and watch to the same att store and the same att rep and he tried to go online to get it to work, ended up calling att and they told him that the watch and phone have to be on the same account for the service to work. He said the only thing I could do is mail the watch back to the warehouse and hope they take it off my acct. I asked to exchange the watch to a men’s version and I would keep the watch and the service would work on my phone/acct. but he was unable to do that.
- January 15, 20185 out of 5At&t employee was very helpful, even postponed taking lunch to help me, very quickly helped me and sent me on my way!
- December 19, 20175 out of 5We needed to purchase a pad with a new phone line added to our existing contract and we needed it like now. The sales guy was very helpful in making everything possible and we walked out of the store with smiles on our faces. Yay!